Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Do You Get Your Pony Merch?

best poni

I get most of my merch either at my local comic shop or at conventions. I've keep seeing more and more places that are starting to sell stuff, like a Hallmark store that has a wall of plushies including the good sized MLP ones. 

• Brohoof 1

As a vendor of pony paraphanalia, 

I just make all my own stuff.  Pony T-shirt,  pony mouse pad,   pony glasses. 

anything I can't make myself, I commission one of my vendor friends to make,  like pony plushies and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I got most of my stuff from San Diego Comic Con. T-shirts, Funko figures, posters, books, comics, vinyl figures, and art from the people who work on the comics. The rest comes from the internet.

Edited by Solar Cloud

Wherever I can get it. Most of the time it's from Toys R Us or Target, since they have clearances most often and I avoid paying full price if I can. I'm not big into the Funkos, but I get most of them from Hot Topic.  I also check out Hasbrotoyshop and Amazon, since they usually have good deals and things I can't find in stores.

For stuff that isn't in stores anymore, I have eBay, collector forums, and shopgoodwill. No thrift stores in my area have anything MLP.

I actually haven't bought much of anything yet, but I know where the pony stuff is here:

Target

Hot Topic and FYE at the mall

Barnes & Noble

A local store called "Just For Fun" (not sure if it's for children or adult collectors, it seems like maybe both)

The Dollar Tree carries trading cards

Toys-R-Us

I get most of my stuff at conventions and a local store that sells things that would make any true nerd wet themselves. There's not a lot of pony stuff at the store, though. It's probably related to the fact that there's not a lot of bronies in my area.

Usually online, but whilst I was on vacation not too long ago I discovered a Pinkie Pie plush (it was clearly unofficial judging by the tag though) in a store. So, naturally, I purchased it XD 

I've gotten my stuff a little of everywhere.  Target, Hot Topic, Walmart, Toys R Us....  I saw Equestria Girls dolls at Marshall's the other day, but no Pinkie Pies  :okiedokielokie:  I also got Pinkie's helicopter on super discount at Fry's (our local brand of Kroger stores).  They had a bunch of merch on sale.  I wish I had more money to raid their stash  >_>

I like Target mostly. I've found a lot of cool Target exclusives. I also like Toys R Us because they have a pretty big MLP aisle. I've bought some plushies off eBay as well as at Michaels Crafts, you can used coupons on the TY ponies, which is awesome! I love toy collecting, but I'm all about finding a good deal! :P

I've gotten my stuff a little of everywhere.  Target, Hot Topic, Walmart, Toys R Us....  I saw Equestria Girls dolls at Marshall's the other day, but no Pinkie Pies  :okiedokielokie:  I also got Pinkie's helicopter on super discount at Fry's (our local brand of Kroger stores).  They had a bunch of merch on sale.  I wish I had more money to raid their stash  >_>

I love Pinkie too! :lol:  Target has had some cool Pinkie exclusives. I recently bought her power pony there!  :pinkie: I collect lots of toys from Mane 6, villains, etc but Pinkie is by far my most extensive collection. I refer to her space in my room as the "Too Many Pinkies shelf" hehe 

As a vendor of pony paraphanalia, 

I just make all my own stuff.  Pony T-shirt,  pony mouse pad,   pony glasses. 

anything I can't make myself, I commission one of my vendor friends to make,  like pony plushies and stuff.

would you mind selling some but only if you want

would you mind selling some but only if you want

Wouldn't mind at all!!!!

But................... you have to find me at a pony convention!

There's a list of what cons I'll be going to over on my Deviant Art (see signature)

Likewise, this website even offers a meet up page which sometimes has conventions listed

https://mlpforums.com/forum/160-meetups/

even if not from me,  you can find lots of pony merch,  custom and official Hasbro at cons.  They're great.

Edited by Skygunner