Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Ya know, I've been lurking this thread for a while, and part of me wondered if it was creepy that I looked at this topic without posting my own or having any intention to yet wanting to know what everypony else looked like.

Well, I can finally toss that guilt away, here's my picture everypony! Now I can lurk here with no guilt at all, knowing my picture lays here too.

post-35-0-88897200-1334469060.png

• Brohoof 3

Ya know, I've been lurking this thread for a while, and part of me wondered if it was creepy that I looked at this topic without posting my own or having any intention to yet wanting to know what everypony else looked like.

Well, I can finally toss that guilt away, here's my picture everypony! Now I can lurk here with no guilt at all, knowing my picture lays here too.

post-35-0-88897200-1334469060.png

YOU ARSE!!
  • Brohoof 1

YOU ARSE!!

That's Tom!

Actually, I could of sworn he shrugged in the Magic.mov, but nope, he does some weird... pose thing. Oh well, I was close.

Tom you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

Hehehe, I love movie quotes. Props to you my friend!

I used to have a beard, and I let my hair and beard get out of control. Consequently, I looked like a Scottish Highlander:

Posted Image

I was only 21 years old when I took this picture, but the beard definitely made me look older (I was commonly mistaken for somepony to be in his 30's).

I definitely look much different now that I keep my hair short and I just have a bit of hair on my chin (I am reposting this picture so nopony has to dig through previous posts to find it):

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

After working on my friends car, i put the exhaust to my mouth and made engine sounds like a child. It was only when he collapsed from laughter i knew what had happened....(excuse the totally unbuttoned shirt, long day.)

And then I'm working on my car installing a gauge....couldn't quite get the wire through so i resorted to more extreme positions. lol.

All my pictures are sideways! :( Also, i got a haircut, don't worry. xD

squinty eyes because of the sun (its dark under a car)

post-3310-0-38633100-1334536370_thumb.jpg

post-3310-0-78398200-1334536528_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

You have a rapist stare...... I LOVE IT!!!

Maybe I should get some of these glasses while I am at it:

'

:P

The scary thing is that the bus driver that took me to school wore such glasses.

• Brohoof 1

This photo was taken like three years ago, but its the only good picture I have... I'm a little reluctant about this, but whatever.

Posted Image

Edited by DozzyDash
  • Brohoof 1

This photo was taken like three years ago, but its the only good picture I have... I'm a little reluctant about this, but whatever.

Posted Image

Hawaii?

Florida doesn't have mountains like that and California doesn't have water like that....Maybe virgin islands?