Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I have finally summoned the courage to post a real picture of myself B)

I present to you: my good guy greg impression

Posted Image

Edited by Dany Heatley
  • Brohoof 6

Be prepared for the ugly. D|;;

Posted Image

Oh, you're not ugly. Come'ere.

Posted Image

Now, the picture isn't all that good. Either the film is to gritty or you had to bright a light on your face (or both).

I have a few tips regarding your makeup. Waring to much makeup has guys assume your hiding something. You just need enough to draw their attention to your natural beauty.

First of all, you might have put on to much eye liner. Cut back on that a bit, maybe use a shade of blue to bring out the color of your eyes. You got the right idea using eye liner because you have lovely eyes.

Also, the shade of lipstick your using is to light. The point of lipstick is to bring your lips out against your skin and make them more noticeable. With your light complexion, you want darker lipstick to make your lips...well POP. Any dark red would probably be good. Try to find one that has a hint of blue in it to blend with your eyes a bit.

You are not ugly, you just haven't found the right makeup yet. Looking out for you, kid.

Edited by Forlong

Posted Image

Now, the picture isn't all that good. Either the film is to gritty or you had to bright a light on your face (or both).

I have a few tips regarding your makeup. Waring to much makeup has guys assume your hiding something. You just need enough to draw their attention to your natural beauty.

First of all, you might have put on to much eye liner. Cut back on that a bit, maybe use a shade of blue to bring out the color of your eyes. You got the right idea using eye liner because you have lovely eyes.

Also, the shade of lipstick your using is to light. The point of lipstick is to bring your lips out against your skin and make them more noticeable. With your light complexion, you want darker lipstick to make your lips...well POP. Any dark red would probably be good. Try to find one that has a hint of blue in it to blend with your eyes a bit.

You are not ugly, you just haven't found the right makeup yet. Looking out for you, kid.

I only put on one line of eyeliner, that stuff under my eye is eyeshadow. And I edited this picture because I didn't like how it looked before, I like to make the pictures look different. And honestly, I wasn't wearing very much makeup. I look just fine without makeup too. And my lipstick? That's not lipstick. It's my lips. My natural lip color. I didn't really ask for the tips, I can do makeup just fine, thank you. Honestly, it offends me that you corrected my makeup.

Edited by MachineGunLola
  • Brohoof 2

I only put on one line of eyeliner, that stuff under my eye is eyeshadow. And I edited this picture because I didn't like how it looked before, I like to make the pictures look different. And honestly, I wasn't wearing very much makeup. I look just fine without makeup too. And my lipstick? That's not lipstick. It's my lips. My natural lip color. I didn't really ask for the tips, I can do makeup just fine, thank you. Honestly, it offends me that you corrected my makeup.

Well sheesh. Love and Tolerance bro. He was trust trying to help. LOLFAIL.gif

Use the url you get from "direct link." Yay, another pony that still uses photobucket!! /)

Here's random picture of me just to test it:

Posted Image

I feel like I may have been there once, are you in Cozumel?

...I've come to decide you mortals are worthy of a crappy description.

-Hair: WTF... I don't even know. It changes. MY GOD DAMN HAIR COLOR CHANGES. It goes from hazel, to reddish, to brown... WTF. As for length, it's longish.

-Skin tone: white. Pale-ish

-eyes: none My eyes change too. Sometime they're blue, sometimes green sometimes... Grey??? They are blue most of the time.

Well, I don't really know what else to say. Picture me in a hawaiin shirt and a sombrero. Riding on an Alicorn with a sword. Yep.

Edited by Zalgo

Posted Image

Just sayin' NEVER EVER tell a girl her makeup looks bad. Leave that to her friends or another woman. Most do not like advice coming from people/men who, no offense, don't know a thing about makeup. Blue eyeshadow is commonly associated with hookers (and thus very difficult to pull off) and dark red lipstick could overpower a delicate face and make a woman look waaaay overdone effectively ruining the "natural look" you just suggested. Fair skinned women should opt for a lighter lipstick unless they're going to a formal event and want the focal point of their face to be the lips. I apologize for going so in depth with this but this is kind of a touchy subject for me and most women.

/makeuprant

• Brohoof 3

BINGO!!!!

Nice, I loved it there! :D Swimming with the sting-rays was fun!

Just sayin' NEVER EVER tell a girl her makeup looks bad. Leave that to her friends or another woman. Most do not like advice coming from people/men who, no offense, don't know a thing about makeup. Blue eyeshadow is commonly associated with hookers (and thus very difficult to pull off) and dark red lipstick could overpower a delicate face and make a woman look waaaay overdone effectively ruining the "natural look" you just suggested. Fair skinned women should opt for a lighter lipstick unless they're going to a formal event and want the focal point of their face to be the lips. I apologize for going so in depth with this but this is kind of a touchy subject for me and most women.

/makeuprant

Dude I have 5 sisters. I know how to judge makeup.

• Brohoof 1

Dude I have 5 sisters. I know how to judge makeup.

Well then you likely know makeup well and the post would not be directed at you. Still, most ladies don't like to be criticized by strangers.

• Brohoof 1

I hate showing big pictures as people can see flaws more, and it makes me feel very ugly. xD

But, some other females have been brave to do so, so here I go!x (All members here look super pretty, handsome and cute!x)

Edit fairy stole!x

NOTE: JUDGE MY MAKEUP IN PICTURE ABOVE AND I WILL KILL YOU. No question about it! Jk xP

MachineGunLola: There was nothing wrong with your makeup, you look beautiful!x And Ninja Derpy, if you are such an expert then please do apply some makeup and post it here so we can see "how it is done". ^_^

Edit fairy stole!x

I look so fat in these. >.<

Edited by xXAyaXx
  • Brohoof 1