Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Here's a picture of me in front of Mount Rushmore, I'm dead center with the binoculars around my neck  :squee:

Sorry if it looks like I'm squinting, when the pic was taken I was looking directly into the sun, so it was hard to keep my eyes open :laugh:

IMG_20180327_112509264.thumb.jpg.756c263c9c6d76030dfabdb9c55e7841.jpg

• Brohoof 9

On 7/18/2018 at 5:13 AM, Arid_Blitz said:

Holding a puppy at the nursing home i work at in my scrubs and hair net o3o.

20180716_163616.jpg

Oh my god! That puppy is adorable. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

What's wrong with being a ginger? You look great :yay: 

Thank you. The problem with having red hair and white skin is the fact I get comments about it every hour of each day. People don't call me -my_name-, but call me ginger, or lighthouse, or stovehead. It becomes very offentic and annoying. ^_^ Just like people with black skin are being sometimes called out, I have that too. Only much more often, because people see it as not being offensive.

But my friends van call me that. I've got no problem with that. :laugh: So don't worry @The_Gobo.

Edited by H'rok
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, H'rok said:

Thank you. The problem with having red hair and white skin is the fact I get comments about it every hour of each day. People don't call me -my_name-, but call me ginger, or lighthouse, or stovehead. It becomes very offentic and annoying. ^_^ Just like people with black skin are being sometimes called out, I have that too. Only much more often, because people see it as not being offensive.

But my friends van call me that. I've got no problem with that. :laugh: So don't worry @The_Gobo.

Yeah...but...he gave you the <3...which means you're sexy much love. 

@iceestarz @Meson Bolt 11/10 ~

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, H'rok said:

My bad, man,

I was trying to make a positive comment D:
I think gingers are really cool T3T

My best friend's wife is a ginger, and she's awesome D:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/22/2018 at 6:46 AM, The_Gobo said:

My bad, man,

I was trying to make a positive comment D:
I think gingers are really cool T3T

My best friend's wife is a ginger, and she's awesome D:

I was just kidding. As long as it is a funny joke I don't care. And if I feel offended I will tell you. :twi: 

On 7/21/2018 at 11:06 PM, Brisby said:

Yeah...but...he gave you the <3...which means you're sexy much love.

I am, am I. :nom:

On 7/22/2018 at 12:45 AM, Inspector Clouseau said:

@H'rok forget em bro, they just can’t handle the Irish genes! ;)

*Proud* :3 BTW have you seen my pot of gold under a rainbow? rainbow-myth-2.jpg

Edited by H'rok
  • Brohoof 1

I know it hasn't been long since I last posted a picture here buuuut, I'm trying to update my social media profile pics and took this picture today, added the filter and it turned out pretty good. One of the very few decent pictures of me. Thought I'd share it :P

20180730_134928.thumb.jpg.487ef8137a1dbadabe4ae517e57d2bb0.jpg

• Brohoof 6

49 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know it hasn't been long since I last posted a picture here buuuut, I'm trying to update my social media profile pics and took this picture today, added the filter and it turned out pretty good. One of the very few decent pictures of me. Thought I'd share it :P

20180730_134928.thumb.jpg.487ef8137a1dbadabe4ae517e57d2bb0.jpg

What do you mean "very few decent pictures" they're all great, cuz they have you in them.:wub: Beautiful! This is one of the best ones yet.

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1