Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I speak the truth as I see it. I'm surprised no-one else has told you this.

Do not get me wrong, I do get it now and then, but each time I am told it just puts a smile on my face.. Oh I really hope this didn't make me sound conceited. 

• Brohoof 1

Do not get me wrong, I do get it now and then, but each time I am told it just puts a smile on my face.. Oh I really hope this didn't make me sound conceited. 

Oh, not at all. And I meant that I'm surprised you didn't get it on this thread.

img-2470434-1-CALEBCCCC_zps377eb4e9.jpg

img-2470434-2-snapshot5_zpsab2e97bc.jpg

img-2470434-3-snapshot31_zpseb7f8326.jpg

I must say those are some wicked tats.

I speak the truth as I see it. I'm surprised no-one else has told you this.

WELL IF YOU WAITED UNTIL SOME OF US OTHERS WHO WOULD HAVE SAID SO TO GET TO THE TOPIC MAYBE IT'D BE DIFFERENT. :lol:

Being conceited about one's looks is hardly the worst thing in the world, plus everyone likes to be complimented. There's no shame in that. :lol:

Your hair is amazing btw.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, not at all. And I meant that I'm surprised you didn't get it on this thread.

Aha, Well I did post it not to long ago, but regardless I am very thankful

I must say those are some wicked tats.

WELL IF YOU WAITED UNTIL SOME OF US OTHERS WHO WOULD HAVE SAID SO TO GET TO THE TOPIC MAYBE IT'D BE DIFFERENT. :lol:

Being conceited about one's looks is hardly the worst thing in the world, plus everyone likes to be complimented. There's no shame in that. :lol:

Your hair is amazing btw.

Thanks you  :) But the credit must go to my friend who got bored and used me as practice for hair school 

I did wait! A couple of hours is waiting.

Okay you got me there, even if I was sleeping until about an hour ago. :okiedokielokie:

:lol:

Aha, Well I did post it not to long ago, but regardless I am very thankful

Thanks you   :) But the credit must go to my friend who got bored and used me as practice for hair school

Your friend is very talented indeed but it wouldn't have worked so well if you didn't already have great hair.

• Brohoof 1

Okay you got me there, even if I was sleeping until about an hour ago. :okiedokielokie:

:lol:

Your friend is very talented indeed but it wouldn't have worked so well if you didn't already have great hair.

Oh Merci! :)

It's merely common courtesy, my friend. Chivalry takes quite a bit more effort. :lol:

Tell me about it.  >_>

Anyway, here is a picture of myself.

Laser+Warrior+Erik+Ly.jpg

Yeah I wish!  :lol:

Here is the actual me.

1380630_608335572558477_1519151676_n.jpg

• Brohoof 4