Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

My lord, how is it possible to have so many awesome people bunched together in even greater awesomeness of visible inquiry?! :D You know, I think this is one of the only fan based sites that folks aren't afraid to show their fantastic selves ^_^ so much faith in humanity restored

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 7

I must say those are some wicked tats.

WELL IF YOU WAITED UNTIL SOME OF US OTHERS WHO WOULD HAVE SAID SO TO GET TO THE TOPIC MAYBE IT'D BE DIFFERENT. :lol:

Being conceited about one's looks is hardly the worst thing in the world, plus everyone likes to be complimented. There's no shame in that. :lol:

Your hair is amazing btw.

Yeah I have a two half sleeves, wrists seperate, and the back, front, and insides of my biceps tatted lol. fingers, and hands lol, then the collar bone, and waistline lol, and back shoulder, then those two on my chest lol. I am going to get a very Large Luna and Celestia on each side of my ribs lol, it's going to hurt but be wondeful, I am going to the best shop I have went for these.

• Brohoof 1

So, he's The Scientist. I'm the Author. Any other professions for user names?

I could change mine to "The Engineer"

• Brohoof 1

I'd take the name The author myself as well since I've been writing stories and books since I was a kid lol... but i have never published anything :o

I've got a book I'm trying to get written down, and I'm actually studying the publishing process for a project for school.

• Brohoof 1

Found out from a previous topic that people don't mind filters, so...

Also if you could vote on which prom dress I should get, that would be super awesome... Click here to vote

post-674-0-50706500-1396487319_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 13