Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Here's me. I've only posted a pic once,

img-2426084-1-Snapshot_20140319_zps681ca

Pardon the long hair, I haven't gotten it cut in a while. Also I got this awesome derpy shirt last week, too!

That hair is exactly what I'm trying to do with my own. I don't like when my hair is short and I've never tried to grow it out.

Unfortunately my hair curls outward and upward in the temple area so I look like I have wings a lot of the time. I'm hoping when it gets longer it'll get heavy enough to keep itself kinda down.

Of course, I'm probably gonna end up cutting it if I get a fast-food job anyway so my efforts may be for naught.

• Brohoof 1

My face looks some red in this picture, but that's because my camera.

img-2417648-1-12560129686.jpg

For those of you who don't understand, this picture is actually from a very popular Mario creepypasta, called 'MARIO', if I am not mistaken.

• Brohoof 1

That hair is exactly what I'm trying to do with my own. I don't like when my hair is short and I've never tried to grow it out.

Unfortunately my hair curls outward and upward in the temple area so I look like I have wings a lot of the time. I'm hoping when it gets longer it'll get heavy enough to keep itself kinda down.

Of course, I'm probably gonna end up cutting it if I get a fast-food job anyway so my efforts may be for naught.

Maybe if you used hair gel or combed it a lot, it might.

Like last time, do not quote the picture.

Posting again just for fun, with glasses now. lol  Also, I'll remove it and put up a link later.

img-2437920-2-fast-and-furious-funny.jpg

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 3

Here's me. I've only posted a pic once,

img-2426084-1-Snapshot_20140319_zps681ca

Pardon the long hair, I haven't gotten it cut in a while. Also I got this awesome derpy shirt last week, too!

xD there's my tshirt! See, if I were to post a picture on here, it would be because of this shirt that I have. It was under "guys tees" but it fits anyways so doesn't matter XD

xD there's my tshirt! See, if I were to post a picture on here, it would be because of this shirt that I have. It was under "guys tees" but it fits anyways so doesn't matter XD

Yeah, I got it for 20 bucks at hot topic and I had to buy it.

• Brohoof 1

92d99d19ee69feead24f8a95da62b0b5.png

I just showered and my hair is wet/no makeup buuuuut my boyfriend looks pretty cute.

Rae x Chevette :3

Here is a photo of me (On left) with a Discord cosplayer from Kitsune Kon, a local anime convention that I went to last week.

2zirm1e.jpg

Had a blast there and got a few brohoofs for the Dr.Whooves shirt!

• Brohoof 4