mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

sig-4108543.dphg6b_by_zaryte-d8w7wcx.jpgMe and one of my fursuit heads ^^' (Hopefully the pic works and stuff >->')

Omg I am SO in love with your hair!!! :wub: I had to pay for getting that hair colour of yours ;-; I'm so jealous!! And love your giant stuffed animal x3! 

• Brohoof 1

Omg I am SO in love with your hair!!!  :wub: I had to pay for getting that hair colour of yours ;-; I'm so jealous!! And love your giant stuffed animal x3! 

Thanks ^^' It's a pretty neat color.

And that's actually a costume piece, not a plushie ^-^

Whoa, you made that? o:

I wish I could say I did, but unfortunately, I did not ^^' It was made by the very talented Guinn's custom creatures.

• Brohoof 4

sig-4108528.zioism.jpg I know, ugly boy is ugly... Judge all you want.

Nice cap. Best thing about Black Ops 1 was the zombies IMO. Black Ops 2 was good for the campaign and multiplayer. Black Ops 3 looks pretty good.

Edited by PowerStream
  • Brohoof 3

Shadows await you all.

ezgif-1-a00fab873609.gif

Cute o3o

I-I'm not cute~ :P  :P  :pinkie:  :pinkie: Thank you for your kindness~  :blush:  :blush:

• Brohoof 3

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Every single time I look at this thread I'm like: "Ooow I have this nice picture to post here!" and then I realize that picture is on my phone which always get's lost in some way and I have to start some kind of search party to rescue it. :derp:

But I will edit this post and post some pics as soon as I have found it :dash:

EDIT:

Oookay here they are! 2 are of me during a camp with other first year medical students this weekend the other is taken at the universal studios park in Florida with me dad:

sig-4110257.attachicon.gifflorida2.JPG

Here's the one with my dad, in front of le back to zhe future DeLorian :P

sig-4110257.attachicon.gifcamp.JPG

Apparently I like to stay in the background XD I'm the guy with the curls on the right :squee:

sig-4110257.attachicon.gifcamp2.JPG

Aaand here I'm in the back again :) lol, back in the right canoe (or whatever it is XD)

Lol you are so splashing adorable! :lol::wub::P ^w^ Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 2

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush:

Lol you are so splashing adorable! :lol::wub::P ^w^

*hopes being adorable is a good thing :muffins::derp: *

Thank you so much haha :squee: I wouldn't really consider myself adorable but then again most people don't now do they :twi: *hint hint* :toldya:

@,

You're going to start another war at this rate. A war over whether you're considered cute or not. It's going to happen at some point...again. 

Haha I know right!? She calls me adorable and still she denies she is super cute herself! :dash:

• Brohoof 3

wpRhgif.png

Aaamazing signature made by the awesome Nectar! Thank you so much bud! :lol:
My OC page of NightStrike
other oc Itiri

EDIT:

Oookay here they are! 2 are of me during a camp with other first year medical students this weekend the other is taken at the universal studios park in Florida with me dad:

attachicon.gifflorida2.JPG

attachicon.gifcamp.JPG

Apparently I like to stay in the background XD I'm the guy with the curls on the right :squee:

attachicon.gifcamp2.JPG

Aaand here I'm in the back again :) lol, back in the right canoe (or whatever it is XD)

I agree with Aqua, so adorable :yay:

• Brohoof 4

Every single time I look at this thread I'm like: "Ooow I have this nice picture to post here!" and then I realize that picture is on my phone which always get's lost in some way and I have to start some kind of search party to rescue it.  :derp:

But I will edit this post and post some pics as soon as I have found it  :dash:

EDIT:

attachicon.gifflorida2.JPG

attachicon.gifcamp.JPG

attachicon.gifcamp2.JPG

Woah :wau:

You look awesome Wayzey! :lol: Geez, I want that haircut now :derp:

• Brohoof 2

sig-33081.sig-33081.sig-33081.sig-33081.

The artwork to the left of the signature is of my new *under construction* OC and was lovingly

drawn by @ThePiDay. I'm incredibly grateful for and delighted with his work.