Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any relatives/friends who are bronies?

SET318MLP

Hahaha, I would like to imagine some of the sociopathic powerhouses in my family being bronies. That would be so funny. But, no. These people consider themselves the alpha lions of this concrete jungle. It is very unfortunate that in the eyes of this humble lamb, they are nothing but a bunch of derranged hyenas.

The rest of my friends do not watch the show, and when I tell them I do, they are not disrespectful, but they often ask me If "I am alright". You have to understand that these people are human beings with a fully developed psyche, unlike myself. They are exemplary models of what a human being can be.
And I tell them I am trying to hold to that dying child inside of me for dear life. Because this lamb is starting to grow multiple horns in this ****ing hell.

And the rest of my relatives know that what they are doing is very wrong. But the funny thing is that they will try to bring me into their ways. Do you understand?
So, they would come and tell that they "know" I am suffering, and leave a disgusting amount of money there, just in case I need to silence the trauma in the myriad ways you can do with money.
It is ridiculous, but it is common sinner behaviour. They need to have others acting like themselves, so they can feel validated and justified in their wrongness.
And I tell them, "It is too late", and they stand there staring at me, with a tinge of fearful realization sparkling in those empty eyes. They have messed up, and they know this very, very well. Which is funny, because I was always the "fool", in their self-proclaimed wisdom.
If they only knew, that all the wise will be proven fools in the end, while it is the fool who will turn up to have wisdom.
There is no turning back for them. What is done, is done. And they have done very, very bad things. And the ONE who is always watching all, HE is known to test the clay of his handiwork in the very fires of Sheol. And you know what happens with all those who have made false idols of themselves, right? Which includes all the known figures in this daughter of babylon you know to be your "normal" world. Yeah... it is not pretty what happens to these false works of clay. Have you seen those melted down buildings from that place aleguedly called "tartarian empire"? Yeah, I am not being dishonest when I say HE will test all with literal fire.

So, yeah. Despite bearing the same trauma they all do, I have never lost the way. In a way, you could say I am a sufferer. It is unfortunate they do not know, that it is in this very weakness that my strength is made perfect. But hey!

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

I found out fairly recently that one of my childhood friends was actually into the show circa 2013. He didn't tell me at the time, probably because he thought I would've made fun of him. I probably would've back then haha.

• Brohoof 1

My friend, Panda, is my pegasister after I introduced her to the show. She doesn’t watch it as much as I do, but she enjoys the art and plushies and loves to see the pictures i draw and paint of the ponies. And she wears temp tattoos with me of ponies whenever I can find them. 

• Brohoof 1