Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any relatives/friends who are bronies?

SET318MLP

I don't know any bronies. Would be really nice if just one person around me took me seriously when I talk about MLP FIM. Just about got my fiancée to realise that I really do love it so that's something!! He's definitely not a candidate for conversion though haha!!

Yes! One of my best friends is a brony/pegasister! She was the one that introduced me to the show, in fact. She's the only person I can really chat to about it though... I don't know anyone else who likes it personally. Except one of my brother's friends, who will start a discussion with me about the show pretty much whenever he sees me. But honestly, I don't spot him much because... well, he's my brother's friend, not mine.

I have two friends that are kind of into MLP - one liked MLP from her childhood, and the other kind of got into FiM from watching it while babysitting.

They do not call themselves Bronies, though. And I would never let them do so. Friends do not let friends be Bronies. xD They know quite exactly how I've come to feel about the fandom.

• 6 months later...

Someone I used to see regularly back in High School apparently is a brony, because I just saw that he is on a Brony Facebook group (or maybe I did earlier idk), but it was pretty apparent, even before I got into MLP. There is also one of my best friend that I suspect somehow being a Brony. Back on a group Skype call in 2013, he asked all of us in the group to give him a photo of ours to make an MLP themed one, but back then I was pretty anti-pony (and partially anti-brony) so I kindly refused his offer. I also saw on his Youtube account a playlist that contained a few pony fan tunes, but now he only has one left. So, a few days ago, I decided to change my Skype profile pic to Twilight Sparkle so I could come out of the closet on Skype, also in aim to make him notice the fact that I became a Brony so I could talk with him to possibly make him reveal the fact that he is one himself.

My friend's father happens to be a brony. He doesn't watch the show itself, but he is certainly more into the the fan content and the culture surrounding it. But it isn't much of a surprise to me, as my friend's entire family are into writing and reading fanfiction.

My fiancée is a pegasister. She's been trying to convert me ever since the summer before Senior Year of High School, and I finally gave in on October 2014.

I have a friend who is a brony. I found out one day during a Skype call with a group of friends, while talking about anime. I was talking about MLP after I watched a marathon of season 1 to season 3 and my friend freaked out This was because he never knew that I watched the show before and he was excited to know someone else who loved the show as well. The only thing that has changed is that ever since season 4, we watch every new episode that comes out in a Skype call. We usually discuss the episode after seeing it and watch funny MLP videos.

• 5 years later...

No. Even if I say I like MLP, they will cringe, because according to them, it's a show for my younger cousins, that is, for six year olds. But even my younger cousins don't like it.

The only bronies I know are here, and on Fimfiction and Deviantart.

• Brohoof 1