Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Game Project (Need people)

Codelyy

Have you ever wanted to work on a game?... No? Then please go but if you said yes then i have a perfect opportunity for you!

I recently started a new project to basically create a 2d pixel art unity game for fun and for a bit of experience in the area as i want to be a games developer myself.

As i said the game is going to be a 2d pixel art platformer made in unity. Not much about the game has been thought about currently but we are working on it. (It's the fun part of course)

However making a game is hard without a large range of people and that's what i need and that's the reason i'm making this post.

Currently i need a bit of everything from artists who can do pixel art to programmers however artists who are able to do pixel art is more in demand right now. Music and sound effects are also needed so people who can make those is also needed.

I wouldn't also mind having some game designers as well to help me decide with the game levels, enemy's and how the gameplay works but not too many XD.

Well that's it for now but i must also mention that dropbox and steam is needed to be part of the project. If you do want to be part of the project then please let me know with the role your interested in :).

Thanks and also... there no pay... sorry.

• Brohoof 1

I can help with the pixel art, wadda ya have in mind? 

Anything that's needed really. Your not the only pixel artist i will say though. I'll PM you about it.

I'll do my best to help out however I can.

You got any idea of how you can help?

I can't really be much help, but I may know someone who can help with music. That is if he would be needed. 

I would help with music, but I am not great with original music  :P. I have remade (somewhat) orchestral versions of copyrighted songs using a basic song creating website, but I would probably be sued if I used any of the music I had on there. 

That is why I could ask my friend, who makes 100% original music, to help if he is needed and if he is able to.

• Brohoof 1

I can't really be much help, but I may know someone who can help with music. That is if he would be needed. 

I would help with music, but I am not great with original music  :P. I have remade (somewhat) orchestral versions of copyrighted songs using a basic song creating website, but I would probably be sued if I used any of the music I had on there. 

That is why I could ask my friend, who makes 100% original music, to help if he is needed and if he is able to.

Well we either need for music... People who can make music for the levels or sound effects. You could still help if you like and just try your best to not make them completely copied XD.

And if your friend is willing to help then i'm happy but just remember there no pay... sadly :( XD

You could always help make sound effects if you like?

Well we either need for music... People who can make music for the levels or sound effects. You could still help if you like and just try your best to not make them completely copied XD.

And if your friend is willing to help then i'm happy but just remember there no pay... sadly :( XD

You could always help make sound effects if you like?

Alright then, they won't be completely copied.  :P

I wouldn't mind that there is no pay, at least for this type of thing. Though for my friend, I will not be able to tell unless I ask him.  :P

I am not really good when it comes to making sound effects, sorry  :(. I am not sure about my friend...I never really asked him before if he was or not.

Alright then, they won't be completely copied.  :P

I wouldn't mind that there is no pay, at least for this type of thing. Though for my friend, I will not be able to tell unless I ask him.  :P

I am not really good when it comes to making sound effects, sorry  :(. I am not sure about my friend...I never really asked him before if he was or not.

So you want to join doing music?

Heyo! I make 8-Bit music, if you'd want help with that! Eg.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJe5rAe3LXU

EDIT: Something original based off of a boss battle from me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXdufPMDVMk

Never really thought about having 8 bit music but it sounds cool to have. Though currently we don't need music right now but you can join for when we do need music?

Never really thought about having 8 bit music but it sounds cool to have. Though currently we don't need music right now but you can join for when we do need music?

Sounds good! Just hit me up on the forums when you need anything.

• Brohoof 1