Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird fantasies?

gamecubeguy214

It's a shame that NSFW ones aren't allowed. Cause,that's all I have. 

Except for the fantasy about being in a horror game,with my room being the safe haven.

Edited by Belle of da Ball
  • Brohoof 2

I've fantasized about being abducted by aliens. I then STEAL their ship and fly it back to Earth and become the savior of the world by bringing in all the new technology that saves the environment and gives us the stars.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I've fantasized about being abducted by aliens. I then STEAL their ship and fly it back to Earth and become the savior of the world by bringing in all the new technology that saves the environment and gives us the stars.

...My God. That is the most badass thing I've read.

• Brohoof 2

Being a dragon and being the last person on earth were already mentioned, so I won't repeat those. My fantasies are mostly about being in cartoons or video games, which I guess is normal.

One of my weird fantasies is being able to shapeshift and change my body, which sounds normal until I tell you that I'd grow spikes and spider legs and tentacles, and spend a lot of time shapeshifted into animals and monsters. I also fantasize about being a sideshow or scientific curiosity.

It's only when I get really bored.  Then they tend to be toward the "definite life sentence" end of the legality spectrum.

If I'm not that bored, I start to make up stories and dialogue in my head.

I have also had the fantasy of being the sole undisputed Ruler of a Totalitarian, Militaristic, Dictatorship. Something similar to Ingsoc or pre-Khrushchev Communism. Having protraits of myself everywhere, and propaganda played on the streets from loudspeakers. It is a touch on the weird side, but hey...

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

It's a shame that NSFW ones aren't allowed. Cause,that's all I have. 

*doesn't make the rule* *you get 800 warning points*

I've recently started thinking about what it would be like for the avatars of the best people on the forums joining together to watch MLP episodes and fan videos. There would be the OCs of many users here, and a couple other characters like Rosalina and Luma for TwilightAqua and PAC-MAN for me (I'm not one of the best people on the forums, I just imagine I'm there because I'm fantasizing it), and yea. It's fun to imagine the whole forum watching MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I mean this is just....too beautiful. *Wipes away tear*

I fantasize about being a dragon in the skies flying over a city and weaving around buildings for fun. Either that, or I'll imagine I'm a wild horse galloping tirelessly across open spaces.

Oh thanks lol I love chocolate.

• 1 month later...

Since I daydream most of the time, I have a repertoire of weird fantasies. Mostly though, they involve hanging out with my favorite fictional characters like we're all besties, and they totally fit into our world and no one thinks it's wierd.

Sitting on a giant doughnut in a pool of chocolate and eating out of a bag of infinite butterscotch hard candies... I think I just got diabetes.

Also being a knight wearing 15th century gothic armor, with a musket and long sword, during the Roman period. That would be awesome!

Edited by Kronus Alexander
  • Brohoof 1

When I exercise by dancing to music I tend to daydream at the same time. Crazy mage/dbz/prototype/x-men tier stuff combined. Like telekinetically blasting off the roof, becoming something like carnage but more mass and magic being shot out of my tentacles, or summoning/exploding magic all over to the sound of music or original combo videos I daydream about, like 3-d unique versions of fighter games combo videos with elements from multiple fictional media sources.

Other fantasies include ahem cuddling with ponies, thats pretty much it.

I often Day dream about Finding a portal to another world ( if you know me you can guess what it is, here's a hint: it starts with E and ends with ESTRIA ) and just hanging out with The most amazing looking thing there.

You go to Equestria and hang with Rarity.

When I was a kid I especially got fantasies of being whisked away in a secretive method of the sorts to some other magical utopia, somewhere beyond my house. Whether it'd be some wizard train to Harry Potter or a secret door portal, I would often hope and somewhat find a cool place I had found in my neighborhood and thought something would turn up and reveal itself. Looking back on that, I never really thought I was a sad kid- boy was I eccentric though.