MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

^Actually, not enuff memes. I demand that tonight's dream contain:

- the epic sax Spike

- Brock's dub of Friday sung by Twilight

- Pinkie as the McDonald's clown singing "ran ran ruu"

- Courage Wolf telling you to watch ponies without even smiling

- Big Mag going "eeeeeeYUP" at least once, or being the Apple Spice Stallion

- a bearded Trollestia saying "MAH COLT, this Harmony's what ALL true ponies strive for"

- the Flying Spaghetti Monster (may you gaze upon his almighty apples and be touched by his noodly appendage)

Edited by Feather Spiral

Before I reached the eighth episode, The Mysterious Mare Do Well, I had a dream where I was similar to rainbow dash, I rescued somepony's life falling off a cliff, then I got lots of attention, I was like a shining hero!

My dream was like a prediction when i watched episode 8! :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had any pony related dreams, I really wish I would though. Come to think of it, I haven't had many dreams at all recently. Wouldn't be great if we could control what kind of of dreams we had. *heavy sign*

I had a dream just today actually, the first full Pony dream I can remember. I can't remember any of them specifically but they were all of original design.

Two of them lived in an igloo upon a river, floating on its own little ice floe towards what looked like the Golden Gate Bridge. Princess Celestia came with a message to deliver. One of them had eyes as clear as snow with blue pupils. The other had eyes of black and red like brimstone.

At some point I remember kissing a teenaged Pipsqueak, and falling in love with him. That was one of the more surreal dreams I had in my life that I can remember.

I listened to winter wrap up like a hundred times one day, then I dreamt the damn song all night and had it stuck in my head for a second day in a row.

Hahaha EXACTLY the same thing happend to me! :lol:

I listened to winter wrap up like a hundred times one day, then I dreamt the damn song all night and had it stuck in my head for a second day in a row.

No way! That happened me too, but it's a good thing because it's my favorite song :D Edited by ShadowBolt

I had a really weird dream just last night where for some reason I was a police officer or something and I was breaking down doors and arresting the mane 6 who were all in these three tiny rectangle buildings, two per building. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

I had one where I thought I woke up in my own bed, got up, and then saw my dad watching MLP FIM on our computer. I then actually woke up, shook my fist and said "Reality, I am disappoint!"

Other than that I have had a few blurry dreams that involved ponies, but nothing I really remember.

<p style="text-align: center">I've never had a dream about MLP, but I hope to oneday have one. I have, however, had a song (The Best Night Ever gala song sung, colt version) stuck in my head all day. Berry was singing nonstop in my head. xDDD</p>

I think I just had my first pony dream.

I was in an office, but I can't remember if I was alone or with someone. Suddenly, there was a burst of light above a file cabinet. Out flew a blue filly pegasus but it looked different from a normal pegasus. It was chubbier and had it's cutie mark on its belly. So the blue one flies off but a second pegasus filly appears. Like in true thriller/drama television show fashion, my view like zoomed in dramatically on the new filly. This one was white with a golden mane. Across it's pudgy belly was three purple balloons.

It was Surprise.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Brohoof 1

Just yesterday I had my first pony related dream (Best Dream Ever BTW).

THere where some of my old friends there, and I found out they were bronies and where about to participate in some sort of brony competion. The purpose of it was to get your cutie mark by doing several sports.

Yeah, best dream ever

• Brohoof 1

i had one and i still seem to have a simier one every time that im rainbow dash (little werid for me) and it involves twilight and......to he honist i think ive just been reading a little too much twidash

This barely qualifies but it's sorta pony related.

I'm having a yard sale and I'm trying to sell....a mattress, I think? A bed and a mattress, if I remember right. Anyway, some cop comes and buys it, but then he also gives me a ticket because I'm selling a bong and "drug paraphernalia is illegal", which is weird because I don't even smoke.

So that sucks, but then he leaves and this other couple pulls in trying to get a refund on some little girl's kitchen playset I allegedly sold them because it was missing a Trixie apron and said apron was a part that couldn't be ordered.

Why Trixie? I don't know. She doesn't strike me as the type to cook.

But she does strike me as the type to have licensed merchandise.

I don't usually recall my dreams, but I had this one where I met the Mane6, they helped me get my cutie mark, which is below. Anyway, A few ponies at a factory around the Everfree forest weren't paying attention. While Rainbow Dash and I were walking along, part of the factory just randomly exploded!! None of the ponies inside were hurt, but a piece of the factory was headed for Rainbow Dash!! I panicked and before she got hit, I pushed her out of the way and got hit myself. Even in a dream it still hurt! I woke up in a hospital (in my dream) and Rainbow Dash was sitting on a stool beside me, crying. I said "Hello" to her and she looked up. She stared at me for a long time and out of nowhere she started saying sorry so much. I simply said, "It's ok, I pushed you out of the way. It is my fault." And then, she said, "Thank you. I.... love you." Then she kissed me and walked out. After she kissed me, I felt so good and in a couple of days I was perfectly fine. They called it a miracle. I called it love. I asked her out and she said yes, and we went to a nice restaurant in Cloudsdale. After our 5th date, I proposed. She said yes again. After we got married a few years later she wanted children. We ended up having 3. The picture below is what they look like. I forgot their names, but I will name them again. Rainbow Gash, because he hurt himself a lot, Rainbow Ash, she loved fire, and RD, Plain and simple. They grew up perfect. Yes, she did join the Wonderbolts, and I watched the kids. I am a family man. I died with her on our bed together.

The end.

post-979-0-38760600-1327342335_thumb.png

post-979-0-76960100-1328330659_thumb.png

Edited by RainbowDude
  • Brohoof 2

Well recently I was sick and I had a pony fever dream (those are always messed up)!

It went something like this...

I woke up (in my dream) and I was tied down by thousands of strings. There were little people, like 2 cm tall, trying to hold me down. Somehow I convinced them that I was there ruler. They wanted to build a statue of my choosing. I held up a picture of Celestia and convinced them that it was there god. Sadly I was still tied down and they started to build the statue around me encasing me inside the Celestia statue. When they finally covered my eyes I woke up.