Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you gonna do now?

Street Comedy

Without new episodes for a while, I'll contemplate becoming a sociopath and bathing in the glory of evil while I feast on the flesh of men and bathe in their blood.

I mean, I'll hang out on the forums, play video games, do what I usually do in my free time. Maybe try to catch up on the more well-known bronies (music, etc.) since I seem to be out of touch on that.

Rewatch ponies, post on this forum, and project ponies onto other media, pretending as if the hiatus isn't even happening.

Well I started planning ahead for this day, to help me carr over to the next season. SO I've prepared a list in stuff I'll be preoccuping my pony time :3

• New avatar series Legend of Kora
  • Skullgirls Tourny (coming up in a couple weeks, I'm maining Filia&Cerebella :3)
  • My MLP Rule 63 episode.
  • Working on/Practicing my drawing/animation skills.

So if my calculations are correct, I should be finished the day before the 3rd season starts :D

I'll be chilling on the forums, getting through the rest of Season 2, and watching fun parodies on YouTube (like Ponies: The Anthology II, can't wait for that!!!! ^_^ ).

Personally, I'm used to waiting for a few months, as I follow professional sports, and you might know that off-seasons are quite lengthy with the signings and the draft and all that - so, it honestly won't be as hard for me compared to some other people waiting for season 3. I just hope it starts on September and not October like how season 1 started, especially considering that there may be just 13 episodes.

There is? Is MLP gonna end after season 3 or something? (if it did-)

Hmm.....I guess....rewatch all the other episodes. But im also gonna be sad cause theres nothing like watching a new episode!

Im also gonna spend a lot of time playing fighting is magic

There is? Is MLP gonna end after season 3 or something? (if it did-)

Hmm.....I guess....rewatch all the other episodes. But im also gonna be sad cause theres nothing like watching a new episode!

Im also gonna spend a lot of time playing fighting is magic

There was actually another thread concerning the 13 episode question; it sounds like the confusion resulted from a statement from Hasbro that 13 episodes are currently in production. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that there will only be 13 episodes; usually animated shows have two production periods per season, handling the first and second half of the show's current season. What'll most likely happen is that the second production period will start at the end of summer or the beginning of Season 3 and go through the first 13 episodes release periods, and maybe even a little into the second half of Season 3's release period, at least for some of the later episodes. Mind you, this is just an educated guess, but that's how the first season of Young Justice was handled, and I think a lot of other animated shows' production crews do the same thing.

There was actually another thread concerning the 13 episode question; it sounds like the confusion resulted from a statement from Hasbro that 13 episodes are currently in production. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that there will only be 13 episodes; usually animated shows have two production periods per season, handling the first and second half of the show's current season. What'll most likely happen is that the second production period will start at the end of summer or the beginning of Season 3 and go through the first 13 episodes release periods, and maybe even a little into the second half of Season 3's release period, at least for some of the later episodes. Mind you, this is just an educated guess, but that's how the first season of Young Justice was handled, and I think a lot of other animated shows' production crews do the same thing.

Hopefully it is just half

Hopefully it is just half

Most likely, wouldn't make much sense if they only produced 13 episodes for the third season of a wildly popular and critically acclaimed show; then again, Disney canceled Spectacular Spiderman after 2 seasons only for Lord knows what reason, so, what do I know? ;)

Rewatch the few episodes I never bothered to watch because of Friendship Is Witchcraft, rewatch my favourite ones, rewatch the first two for nostalgia's sake, think of an excuse to not to study for exams, read some fanfics,play some pony games, watch some pony videos, weep for more ponies, do some fun Summer stuff, invade France, watch as Tara Strong messes with the internet, look for a portal to Equestria, weep some more, begin to actually do something productive in September, roll around impatiently.

It's going to be a long 3-6 months.

Edited by AppleSpark

what i'm going to do?..hmm..

One: Create a moon-rocket to see if Luna Left any trace after herself at the moon.

Two: Find A teleport Device and teleport to Equestian Cordinates to find Pinkie Pie And Party with her for to so return.

Three: Do a genetic change to become a pony.

Four: Create a Book that describes all the magic of friendship...

oh.. it's just for the summer...ehh....well i guess i just will try to survive and re watch all the episodes...and listen to music from the great communety while working.....