Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you gonna do now?

Street Comedy

Now that Season 2 is over, there is gonna be a lengthy intermission I guess.

What are you gonna do in the absence of ponies for the next 3 or 4 months or so? Are you going to handle this well? Will you cry over the loss of ponies? Watch reruns?

I'm gonna hang out on the forums and chill out until the amazing Season 3 comes.

Personally, I'm used to waiting for a few months, as I follow professional sports, and you might know that off-seasons are quite lengthy with the signings and the draft and all that - so, it honestly won't be as hard for me compared to some other people waiting for season 3. I just hope it starts on September and not October like how season 1 started, especially considering that there may be just 13 episodes.

• Brohoof 1

Die a little inside at each passing day, relive the memories of my troubled, pony filled youth and then slip into the void from which I was created. Slowly, as the weeks go by, I will lose myself within the folds of depression and my mind shall come crashing down with shocking clarity.

So, yeah, basically what Fizzle said.

Personally, I'm used to waiting for a few months, as I follow professional sports, and you might know that off-seasons are quite lengthy with the signings and the draft and all that - so, it honestly won't be as hard for me compared to some other people waiting for season 3.

This. I'm now in the same position, but instead with music. Waiting for new albums, tour dates, etc. is a bit of a lengthly wait since it takes about a year for a band to either tour for an album OR record and release an album. For MLP, we have to wait only mere months. I'll still be waiting, but what to do at that time?

-Hopefully rewatch ALL of Seasons 1 and 2 in one sitting.

-Check out some new music - brony made or not

-Check out the glorious Fanart

-Focus on school work

And most importantly:

-Kick back and chill out on the forums.

• Brohoof 3

Rewatch the episodes while starting work on several pony themed artworks I've had planned for a while now, all while taking in the avalanche of fan material that is sure to appear over the coming months. Absence of ponies there will be not.

This. I'm now in the same position, but instead with music. Waiting for new albums, tour dates, etc. is a bit of a lengthly wait since it takes about a year for a band to either tour for an album OR record and release an album. For MLP, we have to wait only mere months. I'll still be waiting, but what to do at that time?

-Hopefully rewatch ALL of Seasons 1 and 2 in one sitting.

-Check out some new music - brony made or not

-Check out the glorious Fanart

-Focus on school work

And most importantly:

-Kick back and chill out on the forums.

Is it okay that I borrow your post ? :lol:

It will give talented bronys more time to make fan art, music, video, etc! Also synchtube parties! Hopefully we can set up once a week where we watch movies, etc. Let's just say, the Brony community Isn't going anywhere anytime soon! :D

Be satisfied for that much long because of how awesome the Season Finale was.

Seven thumbs up, best episode ever! It's epic enough to keep me able to wait for that long. I can wait for ponies, really. It's not as if I NEED them.

• Brohoof 3

I'll be pretty busy in the next coming months so even if the show was still airing during that time I'd be petty far behind. But even so, It'll feel bad knowing that the option to watch the new episodes won't be there.

Meh, I guess I can wait for awhile. It'd just be nice if there were some more bronies nearby that I could wait with. But I've got the forums, so I guess I'm fairly content. :)

Besides rewatching both seasons over again not much. I have othee interests and they should keep me entertained until S3. But i've never gone longer than 2 weeks without ma ponies so i may be HORRIBLY wrong.