Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutest siblings

ggg-2

cutest siblings  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Who are the cutest siblings in FIM?

• Twilight/Shining Armor
    • Applejack/Big Mac/Apple bloom
    • Rarity/Sweetie Belle
    • Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo (Surrogate relationship)
    • Pie sisters
    • Other

Im a big fan of Rainbow Dash acting like a sis to Scoots. In fact, one of my hopes for a future episode is one focused purely on those 2, and maybe some confirmation on the whole "Is Scootaloo an orphan?" mystery.

Edited by Battra
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo aren't sisters. :okiedokielokie:
They are more than that.

I'll go with Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

Edited by Blobulle

Sweetie Belle and Rarity win my vote here, with the Pie sisters coming in a very close second. Rarity and Belle are such a funny case, they are both rather different from each and often have their quibbles about things, but in the end you know they love each other and want whats best for each other. It is a case of a complicated sisterly relationship but that is why I like it best, because it is an example of two siblings having totally different interests from one another, which gives them uncommon ground, whereas Applebloom and Scootaloo have much more common ground with theirs. 

The Pies, well, the Pies are just really cute and they have the same effect as Sweetie Belle and Rarity, I just want to see more of it. The Pies all seems different in their own way and Pinkie of course is incredibly different, but seeing her interact with them perfectly fine despite shows that she grew up with them and knows them perfectly, which is really neat to see.

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo! :squee: I loved seeing their relationship progress throughout the series: from Scootaloo merely idolizing RD, to RD realizing that Scootaloo really is special, to RD taking Scoots "under her wing", to the two winning the Sisterhooves Social together.

All of this makes their relationship that much more adorable, I think :)

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

It seems you forgot Cadence/Twilight sisters in law and Celestia/Luna

I didn't want to make a long list so Cadence/Twilight and Celestia/luna are under Other