Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the first episode of mlp you have ever seen? Mine was sonic rainboom

Rainbow Reaper

The first two episodes in the series, but unfortunately after that it was Magical Mystery Cure (I'd searched up mlp episodes and I joined literally a week after it aired, first result). Kind of spoiled the rest of the series, but I was 10 so I didn't care.

'Baby Cakes', it wasn't a good first choice and I didn't watch all of it. I also saw a little bit of 'Hurricane Fluttershy' but wasn't convinced. Eventually I watched 'Friendship Is Magic' and started from the beginning and finally got hooked.

My roommate (after months of trying) convinced me to watch the re-voiced edition of S1:E7 Dragonshy. 

Pretzelman718 voiced the entire episode impersonating Professor Layton (a character from another game of some sort). I was in stitches!! :D

Sadly, youtube keeps taking down the full episode.  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5quCWWpZYe8

The next week I decided to watch the legitimate episode and still was in stitches, so I gave it a chance. However, it was another 18 months before I started watching the series.

The ever first episode I have ever watched of MLP is 'Wonderbolts Academy'. I instantly got hooked on mlp and I wanted to watch more! Thats why my fav pony is Rainbow Dash because I saw her loyalty and awesomeness in that episode  B)  After that I started watching it from the very beginning and then I became a brony :D

ah first watched the plot, the first part made me curious and after im done watching the second and i wonder what happend than i watched the third and voila. watched all episode in chornogicals order
this was about 2 months ago