Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Amy Keatings Rogers unreleased scripts and notes

Steve Piranha

Now with her gone, we got some unreleased scripts for the show. I'm sure one or two would end up in fanfics

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/11/unreleased-scripts-and-notes-from-amy.html#more

Looks like some colt has the hots for Dashie

sig-4204672.8_bit_ponies__dash_smug_face 

Edited by Steve Piranha

I think the reason Hasbro chose not to go with that particular one is because it kind of makes Dash out to be... More of a bitch than usual.

I think the reason Hasbro chose not to go with that particular one is because it kind of makes Dash out to be... More of a bitch than usual.

Well, regarding her performance in Scare Master, she was already been more of a moron than her usual...

Anyway, could anyone tell me if there is any spoilers in these notes? If there is, I'll read them after the finale...

Well, regarding her performance in Scare Master, she was already been more of a moron than her usual...

Anyway, could anyone tell me if there is any spoilers in these notes? If there is, I'll read them after the finale...

Well, it's a pain to read handwritten notes for me, so I'm not 100% sure, but so far, I've only noted a stalon having a crush on Dashie in a Friend in Need, a different take on Derpy derping in the Last RoundDERP  :muffins: . Extra lyrics for some songs, including Diamond Tiara's.... but no S5 finale as far as I can tell. I put a spoiler tag just in case though  :icwudt:

The spoiler refers to which note? I can't tell.

I dunno, It's hard for me to read handwritten notes, so, I didn't bothered to read most of them. I've just put it just in case one of those has a massive spoiler

Interesting little morsels that have fallen from the table of creative process.  What I personally find most interesting is the fact that AKR refers to Derpy as Ditzy Doo. I remember reading somewhere that Larson referred to her as Derpy during the filming of episode 100. I guess she's listed in scripts according to the writer/director's preference.

Edited by J. Brony

Real happy they didn't give Rainbow a love interest. That just would not have gone down well. Plus the dialog just sounds childish. 

Yeah, I remember looking up the preview of the latest episode on Youtube and Fluttercord and SoarinDash shippers were already raging at what looked like the possibility of Dashcord becoming a thing in the show at the time. 

After the Filli Vanilli backlash for a similar reason, I don't blame them for not wanting to take the risk.

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis

1) A Friend In Deed - I've seen this joke before, but it usually only works when it's indirect or if the guy turns out to be a massive creep. And considering the fandom usually throws a shitstorm whenever RD does anything remotely questionable, I'm glad it got cut.

2) Last Roundup - Too much Derpy and more RariJack wank. meh

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I am glad that the Rainbow Dash one didn't come to fruition.  Ironically while Twilight talks about how not liking somepony doesn't make you unlikeable, Rainbow is presented as unlikeable in the script.

Seeing these drafts is actually pretty interesting.

Well on the Rarity and Applejack one, I am glad to know the writers have known what is clearly the best ship since Season 2.

On the RD one, yeah it's a bit harsh but it's consistent with how RD was for most of Season 2, which means I should probably be happy it was cut since I really didn't enjoy Rainbow in most of season 2.

• Brohoof 1