Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Can we just carry on instead of reopening old wounds?

Pls?

Sure, Cob, as long as you keep being sarcastic!

The vashti's panic is briefly paused by a curious orange, staring at the new pony quizzically with a little coo. She barely even notices the big space marine pinning her to the ground with a gun to her head, as she just stares at you with a look of sheer "what?"

Hey, you got it right on the first try! Lightning is actually a Marine. Go figure.

Hey, you got it right on the first try! Lightning is actually a Marine. Go figure.

Well, you only made 12,000 references to Spartan armor, the Magnum, and other related Halo things. I kinda got the feeling that you're going for a space marine vibe here.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you only made 12,000 references to Spartan armor, the Magnum, and other related Halo things. I kinda got the feeling that you're going for a space marine vibe here.

You're exactly right! I've been wanting to introduce MJOLNIR armor into the RP, but the last time I pitched the idea, everyone came after me because they thought I just wanted a Deus Ex Machina suit, like Solar and Scarlett's suits.

Now, I'm asking again: Can I use MJOLNIR in the RP? It would probably not be much more than a very good EVA suit (unless things get hot, then it'd serve its true purpose: badass battle suit)

You're exactly right! I've been wanting to introduce MJOLNIR armor into the RP, but the last time I pitched the idea, everyone came after me because they thought I just wanted a Deus Ex Machina suit, like Solar and Scarlett's suits.

Now, I'm asking again: Can I use MJOLNIR in the RP? It would probably not be much more than a very good EVA suit (unless things get hot, then it'd serve its true purpose: badass battle suit)

No. Things wont get hot, and power armor isn't exactly something you'd grab in an evacuation. Food, water and other supplies are.

That was uncalled for.

I wasn't trying to be mean. I meant that concerning Solar. If Solar were to stop being sarcastic, it wouldn't be the same. Take it as a compliment for a well-written OC.

No. Things wont get hot, and power armor isn't exactly something you'd grab in an evacuation. Food, water and other supplies are.

I said EVA, and I didn't mean right now. I want to intro it later, if we do an EVA ever.

I said EVA, and I didn't mean right now. I want to intro it later, if we do an EVA ever.

We have spacesuits for that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the only threats at this juncture are things we can't shoot.

I wasn't trying to be mean. I meant that concerning Solar. If Solar were to stop being sarcastic, it wouldn't be the same. Take it as a compliment for a well-written OC.

Should've said that but thanks :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the only threats at this juncture are things we can't shoot.

Well, we can shoot them. But shooting bullets into a star isn't going to help.

sig-4423363.FrankWest.jpg

[Frank West Dinklebot intensifies]

Knock down on the off-topic please. We don't need a repeat of what happened last time people started posting memes.

the suspense is killing me. What will happen next to our intrepid heroes?

Find out next time, on POKEMON!I'll stop now.

U r the best m8. Thank u for making my day!

We have spacesuits for that.

I know, I know. I just really want to use MJOLNIR, but there's apparently no way to do it short of writing my own fanfic. You guys said that you wouldn't be interested in doing a Halo-based RP, and I don't want to risk having a badly written RP and such. What should I do?

U r the best m8. Thank u for making my day!

I know, I know. I just really want to use MJOLNIR, but there's apparently no way to do it short of writing my own fanfic. You guys said that you wouldn't be interested in doing a Halo-based RP, and I don't want to risk having a badly written RP and such. What should I do?

be awesome without the suit for goodness sake.

this is mostly survival, not space shooty things.

• Brohoof 1

be awesome without the suit for goodness sake.

this is mostly survival, not space shooty things.

Harmony gets it.

• Brohoof 1

*insert literally all the "oh shit" and "nerds screaming over video game plays" memes*

Please, no more memes.

If you want to post memes or jokes or anything of the sort, we have a chatroom for that. This thread is for information about the RP, only.

• Brohoof 1

Please, no more memes.

If you want to post memes or jokes or anything of the sort, we have a chatroom for that. This thread is for information about the RP, only.

Yeah, the chatroom... Which chatroom?

@Harmony.exe, I dunno why I'm seeing Portal 2 references interspersed in your posts.

First, you said "You monster." (Okay, look: We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us; for science... you monster.)

And then Selene has neurotoxin (DEADLY NEUROTOXIN).

Amirite or amirong?

Finally given a chance to speak his mind and fulfil his orders, Specter approached Sapphire but kept his voice quiet, very quiet. "You know I don't really care about spreading panic any more. Most of us are going to be dead soon anyway. The point I have been trying to tell you is a solution to the problem with us, you know, facing certain death. Only Scarlett and I know about this, but it's important that you know. And Flame does. This ship has a docking bay. A hanger if you will. In that hanger, we have a shuttle. Small, only holds 16 at the maximum. What does this have to do with you and Flame? You two are the only trained Pilot and Medic we have on the entire ship, so like it or not, two of those spaces have been reserved for the two of you. Meaning 14 others can join us. This is why I needed to tell you. We figured it would be best to have the two of you informed before we do what we do next. Like it or not, you and Flame have a whole lot of responsibility now."

Note: Lightning, being a (former) SPARTAN-IV, knows how to pilot military aircraft (Pelican, Longsword, etc.), but, ironically enough, he isn't a certified pilot, meaning he couldn't just go get his own Pelican and go around flying whenever he wants. Go figure.

Yeah, the chatroom... Which chatroom?

@Harmony.exe, I dunno why I'm seeing Portal 2 references interspersed in your posts.

First, you said "You monster." (Okay, look: We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us; for science... you monster.)

And then Selene has neurotoxin (DEADLY NEUROTOXIN).

Amirite or amirong?

Note: Lightning, being a (former) SPARTAN-IV, knows how to pilot military aircraft (Pelican, Longsword, etc.), but, ironically enough, he isn't a certified pilot, meaning he couldn't just go get his own Pelican and go around flying whenever he wants. Go figure.

And this is an Ancient ship.

• Brohoof 1