Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Well you didn't actually need to know any of that.

All you need to do is carry on roleplaying as usual :P

Mario, really...

I don't know how many times I've had Scarlett say "directly towards the star" or "straight into the star" in an attempt to explain that we are literally going straight for the stay. Admittedly, slightly off the centre as the core is molten metals and other elements, but close enough that we pass through the radiative zone. We're not skimming it.

When I said "skim", I meant that the whole ship would be submerged within the outermost layer of the star

When I said "skim", I meant that the whole ship would be submerged within the outermost layer of the star

And? Nowhere near where I was talking about.

sun_parts.jpg

Look for the Radiative Zone.

Okay then. I'll just edit that little piece (I was actually thinking about changing it before posting, so yeah...)

All righty then :P

• Brohoof 1

I remember the plotline of the episode this is from

AHEM.

anyways

I got my character profile right here, so go ahead and look at that. Count me in as a stowaway! I'll be fairly active, since most of my time is spent staring at a computer screen doing one thing or another, but since I understand that most of you have lives jobs that don't allow you to constantly keep a tab on this, I won't complain about you guys not replying to stuff within the hour.

I've even figured out how I'll probably introduce fishcatsnakefrog~... Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif?gs=aMUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I remember the plotline of the episode this is from

AHEM.

anyways

I got my character profile right here, so go ahead and look at that. Count me in as a stowaway! I'll be fairly active, since most of my time is spent staring at a computer screen doing one thing or another, but since I understand that most of you have lives jobs that don't allow you to constantly keep a tab on this, I won't complain about you guys not replying to stuff within the hour.

Tell nobody <3

Also, love that character. Ima go ahead and say yes!

• Brohoof 1

Also, I just noticed that CoD is playing Dinklebot. ☞◆♍& the fourth wall, the Spectre shall be known as Dinklebot (at least by Selene) from this post forward.

I was gonna start calling him that. <3

Also, I just noticed that CoD is playing Dinklebot. ☞◆♍& the fourth wall, the Spectre shall be known as Dinklebot (at least by Selene) from this post forward.

Hey Harmony. Nice to have you aboard. And yes, I third the Dinklebot motion. I shall call the Spectre a Dinklebot in the OOC as long as I live, so help me God.

Hey Harmony. Nice to have you aboard. And yes, I third the Dinklebot motion. I shall call the Spectre a Dinklebot in the OOC as long as I live, so help me God.

Why would you need help from an entity to call Spectre Dinklebot?

Yes. I am Dinklebot. At least youlre not calling me little light.

I WAS PLANNING TO

• Brohoof 1

just for that Darkness I will call you little light. Congrats

so we call DARKNESS by the opposite; LIGHT

• Brohoof 2

Why the hell would we call you that?!

Also, as Ethan would say, off topic much.

Eh, kinda. Kinda not.

But yea, pls stahp. We need to figure out a way to introduce Harmony into the rp.

I'd rather not use the cliche of Scarlett sensing emotions of a new being.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, kinda. Kinda not.

But yea, pls stahp. We need to figure out a way to introduce Harmony into the rp.

I'd rather not use the cliche of Scarlett sensing emotions of a new being.

Why not connect her with Lightning somehow? Oh, wait; can I do that again?

Forget it; I just read the character page. I dunno what to du now.

Edited by Mario3D13

I was gonna start calling him that. <3

Yes. I am Dinklebot. At least youlre not calling me little light.

GUYS.

Dinklebot is being Dinklebot...

on the Destiny.

• Brohoof 2

GUYS.

on the Destiny.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALEEEEEEELUJAAAH! HAAAALELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLEEEEEELUJAAAH!

on the Destiny.

THE SHIP AND THE SERIES IT'S IN WAS CREATED BEFORE THAT DAMN GAME

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALEEEEEEELUJAAAH! HAAAALELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLEEEEEELUJAAAH!

That's spam. Please don't.

• Brohoof 2