Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Finally watched the final Season of IZombie and despite a little disappointing demise of one villain, it was decent. It was way better than the final of the fourth Season thats for sure, at least this time there was a little war and some final faceoffs. Still not all that spectacular but for IZombie the final was good.

All in all the Show was enjoyable but in the end it was more or less just a crime show with occassional Zombie Stuff. Sometimes. Probably never watching it again since the actually main plot drags on for to long.

• Brohoof 1

Watched the final Season of Preacher and it was great. I thought the ending was fitting for this fictional Universe and the way things played out in the end was satisfying as well, at least for me. It was still crazy, still had good fights and the end even went a little bit more philosophical...at least kinda. You know, for Preacher standards at least.

The Saint of Killers is definitely one of my favorite Villains/Antiheroes? in the Dc Universe now, so i thank the Show for showing me the Character since i dont read Comics and would have never known him, if it wouldnt be for this show.

• 2 weeks later...

WandaVison Liking it so far, I really like the old 40-80's style! And it's so good see the two's chemistry more!

• 3 months later...
(edited)

An Amazon show called "Undone", that is just wow... I don't know why it hasn't gotten more attention.

Maybe in part because some people could find it convoluted, but I mean, it's a masterpiece partially for the same reason it could be considered convoluted.

Edited by Duskull

Use For My Talent on Netflix. A surprisingly engrossing show about a cleaning girl and her mysophobe boss. Every character is believable and interesting and I’m really getting hooked watching this.

Polly Pocket 2018 on Netflix. For a series based on Mattel's line of toys, it was pretty damn riveting. It spoke to me because I've always wished I had the ability to shrink and grow at will and use all manner of crazy gadgets. 

There was supposed to be a season 3, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. My only gripe at this point is that I feel like it left Griselle and Gwen's arc on a cliffhanger. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Just Add Magic. This is such a fun show about three 12 year old girls who find a magic cookbook and get into all kinds of fun adventures which they often have to cook their way out of. I really love it and find it relaxing.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Ginny and Georgia

I can’t keep up with most of what’s happening but I suppose that’s the point. Not sure if I need a spoiler tag but I put one anyways just in case:

Spoiler

The family in the show is chaotic, you’ve got a mom trying to steal money from other guys, a daughter who obsesses over social and romantic validation, and a son who’s slowly becoming a very violent person.

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Ginny and Georgia

I can’t keep up with most of what’s happening but I suppose that’s the point. Not sure if I need a spoiler tag but I put one anyways just in case:

Hide contents

The family in the show is chaotic, you’ve got a mom trying to steal money from other guys, a daughter who obsesses over social and romantic validation, and a son who’s slowly becoming a very violent person.

Do you like it? I had someone recommend it to me but I’m not sure if I’d like it.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Blitzo said:

Do you like it? I had someone recommend it to me but I’m not sure if I’d like it.

I’m a bit mixed about it. I like the concept but the relationships and certain characters are hard to keep track of.

• Brohoof 1

I just watched the original first Season of Yu-Gi-Oh ( known as Season Zero ) made by Toei and also the short Movie that was released after it and i thought it was great! :squee:

Not only is it not as dark as people say but it also features the Duel Monsters game quite often ( okay, i think it was only 4 Battles but still it was more often used than any other game in the series and the movie only focused on the card game ) , there is however more variety in the types of games they play, having more similarities with the anime Kakegurui in my opinion.

But its a great and proper introduction into the Yu Gi Oh Universe, i always thought i missed something as a kid while i was watching the Duel Monsters Anime and turns out i missed whole 27 Episodes of Story. But now i can finally watch the second Yu Gi Oh series in its entirety since i finally saw the actually beginning.

I will never understand why they didnt give the first series a proper release, thankfully occasionally someone uploads Marathon Videos on Youtube, whenever you see one i would suggest to watch it quickly, before they get removed. The current one i used already got removed, so i cant help anyone right now with watching it, sorry. :(

• Brohoof 1