Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to watching Hanazuki: Full of Treasures, finished it yesterday. For a show of its type, it wasn't half bad. It was actually way cool. 35 episodes may not have been much, but I'll take it.

• 3 months later...

I’ve been watching Battle Kitty on Netflix. I started watching it and at first I thought it was really dumb and I didn’t know why I was even watching it. But now I’m over halfway through it and I’m really enjoying it. 

• Brohoof 1

My little pony: FiM!! 😁 I've been out of the loop since season 6 cos I left the Fandom for a few years and now I'm rewatching the whole series again!

• Brohoof 1

I watched Fallout, the final episode of The Prisoner (1966). This is a great finale to a great show. Very trippy but there's really no way to wrap up a show like The Prisoner in a simple way. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been watching Star vs. the Forces of Evil, I'm almost finished with it, on the 4th season, it's funny bc when I first started it, I thought the first episode was so bad that I didn't touch the show for like over a year, now I've been giving it a chance, bc I love the animation style, but it's definitely nothing to go crazy over... But it's still good enough to watch! Just didn't do anything Gravity Falls, Amphibia or Owl House, I didn't drop my jaw in awe watching this, I got like another 10 episodes to go, it did change my mind from the original episode however and it is "passable."

Conclusion: Im actually really fond of how they ended the show and I agreed that sometimes goodbyes are the most unrealistic aspect in fiction at times ironically, it was pretty cute and it some how keeps the Canon of that fictional universe alive if it's ever revisited again some day ..

Edited by KingCorvus

Now I'm watching DuckTales(2017), I'm one season in and I've been entertained so far, didn't think I'd see so many animal designs that I was so fond of in just a season(one of the background dogs is the cutest characters ever), lol I love how they reference the cogs,(avid toon town player) lol and the universe makes me want to see it relived, it makes me want to be in the tooniverse when I see Disney OC rendors that I really like

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Star Wars: Andor. I only saw the opening episode tonight and it was better than the usual Disney Star Wars garbage. It actually had some clever writing, decent direction and wasn’t as bogged down by Disney’s woke boardroom as everything else they’ve made. This was only the first episode so I’m reserving judgment until the entire series is over.