Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Everyday life with monsters

Drago Ryder

RP Thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/143313-everyday-life-with-monsters-rp/#entry4254288

The world as we know it has changed. Monsters from every aspect of mythology (nagas, harpies, mermaids/men, dragons, etc) have come out of the shadows and now seek to live among humans. They already have their respective countries, but that's not the important part. This is. In order to help strengthen relations between monsters and humans, it has been decided that several monsters will have the opportunity a human home. Of course, there are some humans who would rather the monsters leave their world, so laws have been put into effect for the safety of monsters and humans.

1.A monster may not harm a human in any way.
2.A host family may not harm the monster in any way.
3.If a monster wants to go outside, then a member of the host family must accompany them.

If any of these rules are broken, the human will be arrested and the monster will be sent back to their home country.

Rules for RP
Aside from standard forum rules, please be active and there are only two characters per person. (One monster and human. No more.)

Character submission page

Name
Personality
Occupation (human only)
Species (if using a monster)
Appearance/Picture

Humans
1. Mikaele
2. Aeron Gray
3.Caleb Bregor

Monsters
1. Gale (dragon)
2. Sappy (dragon)
3. Ashen Firewing (phoenix)
4.Kyubi Yamato (kitsune)
5. Flux Silver-Gleam (thunder bird)

(If we have more monsters than humans, some humans will get more than one monster.)

Name:Gale
Species: Dragon
Personality: Gale is somewhat isolated from most dragons, and will try to avoid contact when it is necessary. Whenever she does meet someone, she tries to keep any conversation short. Gale can also be very cunning and can easily find a way to outsmart those she doesn't trust. She isn't quick to anger, but can be very stubborn at times as she tends to simply act on instinct. She isn't as territorial as most dragons, and some view her to be quite curious.
Appearance:

post-16038-0-74267800-1449263183_thumb.png

Edited by Drago Ryder

Looks fun. Would love to join as Sappy, everything is described at the link in the sig

Ok. He's good to go.

I would like to join! my monster is a pheonix, I'll add more info when I have time

Ok. I'll accept him when you give the information. :)

• Brohoof 1

Something very Slice of life sounds like just the thing I need. I hope you wouldn't mind me throwing an application in your direction.

Name: Mikaele

Personality: Generally a nice man who tries his best to be seen as a charitable man, and someone who does not discriminated anyone. Human or monster. As a rich noble he has always been taught that good manners are very important and can get quite easily offended when another human lacks basic manners. He makes exceptions for monsters as they are not human and are different. Can also be a joker when needs be.

Occupation: Co owner of 13 highly successful inns that are spread across the country.

Appearance: Average in high, standing at a modest 5'9". Short neck length hair that's rather thick and has a good amount of volume, coloured a dim shade of white. His eyes are Hazel and he typically wears a slightly oversize black coat atop his tailor made suit. Carries a Rapier thrusting sword disguised as a cane with him at all time for self defense.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Something very Slice of life sounds like just the thing I need. I hope you wouldn't mind me throwing an application in your direction.

Name: Mikaele

Personality: Generally a nice man who tries his best to be seen as a charitable man, and someone who does not discriminated anyone. Human or monster. As a rich noble he has always been taught that good manners are very important and can get quite easily offended when another human lacks basic manners. He makes exceptions for monsters as they are not human and are different. Can also be a joker when needs be.

Occupation: Co owner of 13 highly successful inns that are spread across the country.

Appearance: Average in high, standing at a modest 5'9". Short neck length hair that's rather thick and has a good amount of volume, coloured a dim shade of white. His eyes are Hazel and he typically wears a slightly oversize black coat and suit.

Ok, though at the rate things are going, he'll have a lot of monsters on his hands. XD

Okay, 

Name: Ashen Firewing

Race:Phoenix

Personality: Ashen is a lone wolf, and often seen far off from from a group. He often pushes those away who try to get close to him, snd is very defensive, though on the inside he has always yearned for the one to open him up. He is very territorial and hates it when others touch his things. He dislikes the company of others, but tolerates it if he has to. He loves to have him music on around him but sometime enjoys silence as well. Water weakens him to a point where he is unable to do anything, including fly, even with his humongous wings. He has a bit of a temper as well, but doesn't bother to act upon it in a deadly way unless he deems the situation necessary. He also likes to get away from his host family for long flights. Though he is a monster, he is isn't immortal, and you can would him like a human, he can just heal faster in hotter temperatures, and like his kind is know for, he must rebirth from ash every now and again. He prefers Dragons of all the mythical creatures because he sees them as companions.

Appearance:when in human form, Ashen has messy black hair, and is often wearing a black t-shirt and hoodie, with a pair of black jeans (He does like the color black.) And he has huge wings that sprout from his back, that drag behind him when they walk. Unlike the traditional Phoenix wings, his are of the warmest colors of flame, Blue, purple and green. His wings may be feathered, but unless he lets you touch, they will burn you. His phoenix form follows the palette of his wings, with his body a deep blue, and his tail and wings changing from blue, to purple, to green. His eyes change between these colors and they are slitted.

Dislikes:Other monsters, humans, Water, ice, loud noise (except his music), cold temperatures, snakes, lizards (though he does like dragons)

XD I'll summarize that in case nopony wants to read all that

Name:Ashen Firewing

Race:Phoenix

Personality: Lone wolf, Hates water because it weakens him, hands off his stuff, has a bit of a temper but will not harm you too much, likes music, likes his space, bit of a run away, is not immortal, can be wounded and cannot heal if it is not warm enough, must rebirth every now and again by bursting into flame and turning into ash, prefers dragons other all other types of company (though he doesn't like company at all)

Appearance:

Human Form: Black clothing, usually consists of hoodie, t-shirts and pants, Messy black hair, huge wings, blue, purple green and feathered that drag behind him and burn to the touch (unless he lets you) eyes change colors between the colors on his wings depending on mood, slightly slitted

Bird form: Blue body, wings and tail blue, purple, and green, eyes the same

Dislikes/weaknesses: Ice, water, loud noises, Anything that harms a human (except fire)

Abilities:flight, shoot/summon fire in any way, shape or form

Edited by DJ Neon
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to join, I'm planning on adding a human character too

Name: Flux Silver-Gleam

Age (must be 18 in human years)

Personality: Flux has a very quirky personality, She is forgetful and wears colorful reminder rings on her fingers. She is very brave and loving. She has interest in high-tech gadgetry. However she is sometimes shown to be impatient and rather insensitive, due to her being extremely emotionally sensitive. Overall, Flux is intelligent, powerful, and wrathful. All agree one should go out of one's way to keep from getting thunderbirds angry.

Species: Thunderbird

Appearance/Picture: A large blue bird, with broad wings, always lined in lightning, kinda like this, but in a more blue tint

post-35621-0-94980400-1449279604_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Strike

Might as well see what I can do with this.

Name: Kyubi Yamato

Species:Kitsune

Personality: Having a large family and having to help raise her four siblings, she tends to be on the nurturing side. She does also tend to be a bit possessive and quick to anger on some days

Appearance: (Picture of her in her kitsune form below) In her human form, Kybui looks like a standard human, aside from the fact that she still has her tails and a pair of fox ears on her head. She normally wears a white kimono. Her hair is the same shade of grey as her fur.

post-18467-0-59959600-1449280435_thumb.jpg

Edited by Acnologia

I would like to join, I'm planning on adding a human character too

Age (must be 18 in human years)

Personality: Flux has a very quirky personality, She is forgetful and wears colorful reminder rings on her fingers. She is very brave and loving. She has interest in high-tech gadgetry. However she is sometimes shown to be impatient and rather insensitive, due to her being extremely emotionally sensitive. Overall, Flux is intelligent, powerful, and wrathful. All agree one should go out of one's way to keep from getting thunderbirds angry.

Appearance/Picture: A large blue bird, with broad wings, always lined in lightning, kinda like this, but in a more blue tint

Accepted, but you may want to give her a human form as well. I don't think a home could fit a bird that big.

Might as well see what I can do with this.

Name: Kyubi Yamato

Species:Kitsune

Personality: Having a large family and having to help raise her four siblings, she tends to be on the nurturing side. She does also tend to be a bit possessive and quick to anger on some days

Appearance: (Picture of her in her kitsune form below) In her human form, Kybui looks like a standard human, aside from the fact that she still has her tails and a pair of fox ears on her head. She normally wears a white kimono. Her hair is the same shade of grey as her fur.

Accepted

• Brohoof 1

I have a question, how do I start? Like gale is in the truck, but where should I start? I can't be out in the open, as that breaks a rule, but I have no way of transportation to Mikaele's house

You could be in the truck with Gale or maybe just crash through a window and into Mikele's house.

You could be in the truck with Gale or maybe just crash through a window and into Mikele's house.

will do! ^^

This is going to be intersting

Ok, here's the description for Flux

Personality: Flux has a very quirky personality, She is forgetful and wears colorful reminder rings on her fingers (Only applies to human form). She is very brave and loving. She has interest in high-tech gadgetry. However she is sometimes shown to be impatient and rather insensitive, due to her being extremely emotionally sensitive. Overall, Flux is intelligent, powerful, and wrathful. All agree one should go out of one's way to keep from getting thunderbirds angry.

Appearance/Picture(Monster Form): A large blue bird, with broad wings, always lined in lightning, kinda like this, but in a more blue tint

EDIT : I put the picture through a few different filters, so she's blue now, she looks like the pic attached

Appearance/Picture(Human Form): She has straight jet black hair, a little short for a human female. She wears colorful reminder rings, as she tends to forget things. She tends to wear darker colors, but has taken a liking to blue clothes(gee I wonder why?). She in human form is never seen without her tinkerers tool belt, which has bits and pieces of scrap for her to play with when something loses her attention (which is somewhat often)

post-35621-0-05441300-1449341732_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Strike

Name:Caleb Bregor
Species: Human
Personality: Caleb is a smart but, very lazy kid. Caleb could often be found talking with his friends, lazing around or playing video games and it is very hard to get him away from these things once he gets started. Despite his laziness he is very quick to make new friends any chance he gets and rarely gets angry at anyone.
Appearance: He is a bit taller then the average height and is very skinny with little muscle to back up his height. His eyes are blue and his hair is read and he often wears a tight blue t-shirt and gray shorts.

I'd like to join.  I'll use a human character.

Name:  Aeron Grey

Personality:  A reclusive, withdrawn artist who's actually quite cheerful and excitable.  Tends to work herself to the bone, especially when she's making an RPG.
Appearance/Picture:

aeron_grey_by_huntressakari-d9jaobd.png

Name:Caleb Bregor

Species: Human

Personality: Caleb is a smart but, very lazy kid. Caleb could often be found talking with his friends, lazing around or playing video games and it is very hard to get him away from these things once he gets started. Despite his laziness he is very quick to make new friends any chance he gets and rarely gets angry at anyone.

Appearance: He is a bit taller then the average height and is very skinny with little muscle to back up his height. His eyes are blue and his hair is read and he often wears a tight blue t-shirt and gray shorts.

I'd like to join.  I'll use a human character.

Name:  Aeron Grey

Personality:  A reclusive, withdrawn artist who's actually quite cheerful and excitable.  Tends to work herself to the bone, especially when she's making an RPG.

Appearance/Picture:

aeron_grey_by_huntressakari-d9jaobd.png

I'll go ahead and accept both, but seeing as how all the monsters that are currently in the rp are already at their host's house, you may have to wait a bit before you can do anything. Sorry.