Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever seen a very blunt opinion and felt a little hurt about it inside?

That Guy with the CMB

I usually try to ignore it as simply rude; business as usual. But once in a while I have to admit someone hits a raw nerve and it gets under my skin and stays there. I don’t have all that many really sensitive spots, but when one of those few spots gets riled up, it’s best not to be near me for a while.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/11/2015 at 10:10 AM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I'm a tough guy, I don't have feelings. 

Seeing you in 2015, that is soo cool!

Yea, I have felt hurt by comments, usually not directed at me. Sometimes when you hear someone talk bad about your family or friends, or something similar, but they don't know who you are. That's when you get a spit second of sadness.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Sometimes yeah and it's usually something not to do with me lol Okay I see people talk crap about me but ay. 

I'm more hurt by passive aggressive comments overall however since they are easy to misinterpret and it gives me the vibe there is something to hide.

Edited by flurry

Nope. It's someone else's opinion of me. People have all kinds of opinions, and that includes on/about you. 

I prefer people to be blunt as I much prefer people to be honest and up front with me. 

Yeah, that can happen for me quite a bit on some social media sites. I mean, I respect everyone's opinion, so I try not to let it affect me too much, but it can hurt to see people attacking my religion sometimes.

I've seen people I though I could trust saying pretty unpleasant things about me behind my back and while it did hurt at the time I kept my feelings to myself and have learned not to trust them in future.