Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Have You Seen The New Star Wars (Spoilers)

Creative Prop

SPOILERS AHEAD

I thought it was good, far superior to The Phantom Menace, but it didn't blow me away or anything. Actually, my biggest pet peeve was that the movie felt like a complete rehash of the original Star Wars. At times it felt more like a remake than a sequel. Finn was the new Han. Rey was the new Luke. Kylo Ren was the new Vader. Snoke was the new Palpatine. Han was the new Obi-Wan. BB-8 was the new R2-D2. Luke was the new Yoda. My second pet peeve is that we probably won't be seeing any characters from the Expanded Universe. No Thrawn, no Pelleon, no Joruus, no Mara Jade, and Boba Fett probably won't be brought back either. I guess too much time has passed in real life to adopt the Thrawn trilogy, although I do hope that Snoke isn't really a reborn Palpatine or something dumb like in Dark Empire.

Now onto the good stuff. Simply seeing the "original" X-wings, TIE fighters, and stormtroopers onscreen again was astounding and as was seeing Chewie, Han, and Leia. John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, and Oscar Issac were all awesome actors and a lot better than I thought they would be. The special effects and scenery were all really nice and appealing without being too distracting or computerized. And of course, John Williams' score was epic as always. Last but not least, no Jar Jar or any other gungan. sig-4284093.trollestia.png

Here's hoping that the follow up to TFA isn't just The Empire Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo. sig-4284093.derpytongue2.png

• Brohoof 1

It was a fantastic move and far better than the prequels. There were a few bits and pieces that had bothered me, like the fact that when a stormtrooper and Kylo Ren was shot they had bleed. The lasers in star wars are supposed to cardiris your wound. It was also trying to be like A New Hope, and that's not a bad thing I liked most of the references to the move but it tried a little too much. 

I think that my favorite character was Poe Dameron just because he was a witty character who stall the scene whenever he was in it. I do however think that he did not get enough screen time. The new Droid BB-8 is also very aslom I also did not like the ending to much they at least could have should Luke walking over to Ray.

Some one had ended up spoiling that Han Solo died so I was super mad.