Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sonic the Hedgehog

DwhitetheGamer

Technically, I still work for SEGA, but I don't have a console to call my own for right now, so I have to stay with Mario and his fellow icons until I have a console home.

can you say Rouge the bat i love her!?

Greetings blue Hedgehog! i have a couple of questions.

do you like when your fans makes recolors of you and claim to have an OC?

Not to be rude, but why did you lick me in the face? Do you want the business end of Amy's hammer or something? Because she's mad in love with me and if she catches you doing that, you'll have no other choice than to run.

Not to be rude, but why did you lick me in the face? Do you want the business end of Amy's hammer or something? Because she's mad in love with me and if she catches you doing that, you'll have no other choice than to run.

post-18984-0-64787100-1430271928.gif *keeps licking and jumps to be on top of you and snuggles*

my pwushie! :wub:

Oh boy...

I'm pretty active in the Sonic fandom, and I've come across a lot, and I mean a LOT, of horrible OC's. I even (occasionally) post a CinemaSins-like rant nitpicking one unlucky character and making everybody laugh. Unexpectedly, I also get a lot of hate for that.

My question is this: are you proud of the fandom that you've inspired, or do you think they're a bad rep on your name?

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Oh boy...

I'm pretty active in the Sonic fandom, and I've come across a lot, and I mean a LOT, of horrible OC's. I even (occasionally) post a CinemaSins-like rant nitpicking one unlucky character and making everybody laugh. Unexpectedly, I also get a lot of hate for that.

My question is this: are you proud of the fandom that you've inspired, or do you think they're a bad rep on your name?

First of all, do you mean horrible OCs like overpowered ones?  Because if so, I usually teach them a lesson, that no matter how powerful you say you are, I always win.

As for your question, I am real proud of my fandom for their fan-games, hacks of my old games, and fan-fictions that don't involve me dating anybody.

*keeps licking and jumps to be on top of you and snuggles*

my pwushie! :wub:

*sigh* Oh, all right, you got me, my little pony.

sig-4301547.tumblr_inline_nj7xcznf7D1rpwAurora: Hi dad! Do you recognize me? Aurora? You probably don't recognize me but non the les I'm aurora the hedgehog!

*wide-eyed* Why did... wait, pink fur, green eyes...

sonic_equestria_vector___facepalm_by_coo

so I AM gonna marry Amy, aren't I?  Well, looks like you have my coolness, so I'll let this pass.  How are you?

• Brohoof 1

First of all, do you mean horrible OCs like overpowered ones?  Because if so, I usually teach them a lesson, that no matter how powerful you say you are, I always win.

As for your question, I am real proud of my fandom for their fan-games, hacks of my old games, and fan-fictions that don't involve me dating anybody.

*sigh* Oh, all right, you got me, my little pony.

*wide-eyed* Why did... wait, pink fur, green eyes...

sig-4303790.sonic_equestria_vector___fac

so I AM gonna marry Amy, aren't I?  Well, looks like you have my coolness, so I'll let this pass.  How are you?

I'm good and I figured since you accepted the fact I'm ur future daughter I suppose you will accept the fact that shadow is you future daughter's boyfriend!

3ff5371f057d2f0922ab60f33228e5a6.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm good and I figured since you accepted the fact I'm ur future daughter I suppose you will accept the fact that shadow is you future daughter's boyfriend!

sig-4304717.3ff5371f057d2f0922ab60f33228

What... the... heck?  Shadow, the Ultimate Life-form, is actually dating someone, let alone my future daughter?  I'm SO not gonna let Shadow hear the end of it.  What made him open up, though?

What... the... heck?  Shadow, the Ultimate Life-form, is actually dating someone, let alone my future daughter?  I'm SO not gonna let Shadow hear the end of it.  What made him open up, though?

oh the usual... my charms, good looks, and awesome personality! Mom says I get it all from you!

oh the usual... my charms, good looks, and awesome personality! Mom says I get it all from you!

Wow.  I'm impressed.  Not many people can hit Shadow's emotion button like that.

Wow.  I'm impressed.  Not many people can hit Shadow's emotion button like that.

ya well... he has a soft spot for everybody once you get to know him... and you two are the best of buds!..... ok not really, you two at least haven't strangled each other yet but, you aren't really at the friend zone yet soooo. You're frenemies! Like last valentines day you got mad at him for being nice to me, and then at the end of the day everything worked out. See what I mean?

47b4dcf61f8b2d50a978ebb022478a5a.jpg

ya well... he has a soft spot for everybody once you get to know him... and you two are the best of buds!..... ok not really, you two at least haven't strangled each other yet but, you aren't really at the friend zone yet soooo. You're frenemies! Like last valentines day you got mad at him for being nice to me, and then at the end of the day everything worked out. See what I mean?

47b4dcf61f8b2d50a978ebb022478a5a.jpg

Why was I a jerk to him that day?  Was I that over-protective of you?  I must have slowed down too much... not good for my health, you know what I mean?

Why was I a jerk to him that day?  Was I that over-protective of you?  I must have slowed down too much... not good for my health, you know what I mean?

... no let's just say on the fourth of July shadow ate the last chilidog. It was the biggest in the world! It was 3 feet long and he ate it before you could touch it. plus from what I could tell by all the stories I heard about him you guys fought once or twice?

... no let's just say on the fourth of July shadow ate the last chilidog. It was the biggest in the world! It was 3 feet long and he ate it before you could touch it. plus from what I could tell by all the stories I heard about him you guys fought once or twice?

*wide-eyed* I wouldn't blame myself for not forgiving Shadow after that.  And yeah, we fought twice, if I recall, once in a forest and again in the Space Colony ARK.  You've heard of the ARK, haven't you?

To put it in short terms, it's a secret base literally inside the Moon, and we didn't know it until half of the Moon blew up, thanks to Eggman.  Me and my friends went to the ARK to stop Eggman from taking over the world, but we ended up saving it from being destroyed, as Eggman's grand-dad, Gerald Robotnik, had plans to do so with the Chaos Emeralds.

To put it in short terms, it's a secret base literally inside the Moon, and we didn't know it until half of the Moon blew up, thanks to Eggman.  Me and my friends went to the ARK to stop Eggman from taking over the world, but we ended up saving it from being destroyed, as Eggman's grand-dad, Gerald Robotnik, had plans to do so with the Chaos Emeralds.

oh! I'm surprised you never told me this yourself. Shadow always tells me you never one a single fight against him, and now I wonder who's telling the truth. BTW in the future I may or may not brake your most eaten chilidogs in 1 whole minute trophy trying spindash so go easy on me. Anyways by the way I wanted you to see these so that way you get to know that I still think you're awesome even if you won or lost those fights!

tumblr_nfskw1JXQ01rw7106o1_500.png

Ha! I "never" won a single fight against him?! That's a classic!

So you think you can break my spin dash chilidog record? I'd love to see you try, kid.

And I must admit that pic is cute. Thanks for sharing.