Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Get to Know the Poniverse's Mascots on Tumblr!

Simon

post-23847-0-57714500-1451593723.png

post-23847-0-32821400-1451593724.png

post-23847-0-91194400-1451593724.png

That's right folks, Poniverse is extremely happy to announce the launch of our new Tumblr comic and ask blog! Each week, Poniverse invites you to take a few moments to get to know the ponies behind your favorite Poniverse sites. Join Pixel, Buffy, Viola, Viridian, Wordplay, and Azura as they try to keep Nova from destroying everything... oh and run Poniverse.

Check out our brand new Tumblr at blog.poniverse.net!

Comics will be posted weekly on Sunday so be sure to stop by every week to see their latest adventures! Want more ways to have fun with our new Tumblr? Hit the ask button at the top of the page to ask any or all of our mascots a question and you might just get a reply from the mascots themselves! Or try your hand at drawing the mascots. Hit the submit button on Tumblr to send us your artwork of the Poniverse gang!

(Also be sure to stop by the Tumblr again tomorrow for the second part to our New Years comic!)

Special thanks go out to SFyr who so graciously has agreed to give up his time to write and draw the comic! Be sure to toss your love and support at him!

Don't forget to come back every Sunday for your fix of mascot-antics!

• Brohoof 26

Very excited to see how this develops!  We've been planning on launching this for awhile now, and it's great to see it finally becoming a reality.  Thank you again for your services, SFyr, and everypony else, we hope you enjoy following our mascots' fun and whacky antics!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

I'm very, very happy to see this! We are finally going to see more of Pixel Wavelength!!!  :D

...and Buffy, and Viola, and Viridian, and Wordplay, and Azura... of course  :please:

Also, amazing work as always, SFyr!

• Brohoof 4

Join Pixel, Buffy, Viola, Viridian, Wordplay, and Azura as they try to keep Nova from destroying everything...

PhaGeqL.jpg

Can't wait to see Nova shenanigans.

• Brohoof 6

:P My running joke of today is that I actually have a job now. I was hired quite some time ago to as the tumblr pony, and well...

Thanks y'all. Hopefully y'all enjoy seeing a little more of the mascots.  ;)

• Brohoof 14

Ah. This oughtta be good. We could all use more Viridian in our lives. And the other mascots too I suppose. It's not like I'm biased or anything.

ok, ok. It's going to be great seeing what our favorite mascots get up to. This is a great idea, and I look forward to more comics. GG SFyr

• Brohoof 4

The only thing I'm gonna say is I hope, whoever is the um well mod or admin or such @@SFyr,  (i dont know how Tumblr works) be vigilant there is a LOT of crazy in the world of Tumblr but saying that those sketches is quite nice.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...