Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Screencap of Season 6?

CastletonSnob

Hmmm.. from my perspective, i would say the dried up river with the bales at the edges suggests that there is a drought in Ponyville, I guess those haybales are put there to minimize any spillage or flooding when the water returns? :huh: Though haybales wouldn't work so good for that :lol:

Wait.. Perhaps the hay bales are there to stop any pony from falling in, and possibly getting stuck in the mud..

EDIT: Wait, nvm.. that's not the river.. you can see the river in the corner :/ maybe it IS for a race.. or perhaps a parade? Maybe they're constructing a new road.. i wanna watch some episodes to clarify if that road exists there :huh:

Edited by AURAequine

A racing episode? Yes please! I hope this is what this screencap turns out to be, it just sets itself up for references from the start! Any kind of racing sport, F1, moto GP, Nascar, (Maybe even a little Speed Racer reference? Wink wink nudge nudge) I guess only time will tell

Probably another episode involving a competition between AJ and RD

Or maybe.. just maybe.. It's showing Lightning Dust's return, and wants to race Rainbow Dash? Wait.. nah, that cant be it.. why would 2 pegusi race on the ground? :huh: Oh well, scrap that theory :lol:

Would be cool to see Lightning Dust again though.. Perhaps she reflected on who she was and learned she wants to become a racer or something? It makes so much sense :P

Edited by AURAequine

The stage is set the green flag drops

(If you remember this game, you're awesome)

Seriously though, i am surprised that they already seem far into production of the episodes.

Maybe it's an episode about AJ, racing somebody. It can't be RD, because racing RD again would be boring. Maybe it will be another new character.

Season 6 will have new interesting stories by the looks of it.

*whispers* And please DHX, give me my Lamiaponies...pretty please.  :ooh: 

Pony Kart Racing? I could see that.You know what that means? Pony Kart Racing video game!!!!

One can dream. Oooh, how about AJ and RD have a rivalry again for a race, but Lightning Dust returns to interfere with their own rivalry. That could be something. Potential, there is a lot of that. 

• Brohoof 1

The 6​th ​season screen cap isn't revealed yet until like next month. I see that post in Equestria Daily shows that picture in Ponyville looks strange​ to me: a race track I would say.