Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash should play in the NFL

TheAnimatorOfficial

Who Cares about the Browns? She doesn't need to be on the Browns. Browns are a Joke of the Francise.

I don't like the Browns. Bengals are the better team then the Browns

The Browns aren't A joke, they are THE joke of the franchise. That's why they're the best. Whenever they actually do something good, there's a reason to celebrate. Other teams have to actually win or do something amazing for anyone to care.

Edit: Also, who cares about the Bengals outside of Cincinnati? I know of only one Bengals fan in my area.

Edited by LHfunk

I asked my friend Joel about this, and he said that Rainbow Dash would be a sophomore in college (her human counterpart, that is). So...

"With the 12th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Rainbow Dash, Wide Receiver, LSU".

Again with the comparison to OBJ!

The Browns aren't A joke, they are THE joke of the franchise. That's why they're the best. Whenever they actually do something good, there's a reason to celebrate. Other teams have to actually win or do something amazing for anyone to care.

Edit: Also, who cares about the Bengals outside of Cincinnati? I know of only one Bengals fan in my area.

And you're in the Cleveland area?

Nope. Toledo area. (Filler words to fill space).

Toledo Area, Still I've been in the Cleveland Area 2 out of the 3 Times I watch the Bengals destroy the Browns. Rainbow Dash is the best Fit in Cincinnati. Got some terrible receivers tho

I always pictured her as a reciever because she saw quick and small, and I also pictured Applejack as a cornerback because I think that she had the ability to deflect or break off passes and has very good coverage skills.

Kind of like Odell, DeSean, TO, Moss, etc.

Anyways, this would be a Patriots fan's dream:

sig-4335659.attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-01-04 at 5.38.49 PM.png

"With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select, Rainbow Dash. Wide receiver, Wonderbolt Academy."

That sounds like a HIGH SCHOOL, not a college. NFL Draft rules say that a player is eligible if they have been out of high school for at least 3 years. Dash can only go pro after her junior or senior year in college.

Edited by acknapp18

I don't think she should. Pony or human. I've always thought of Rainbow Dash as being kind of skinny and lithe than the other five. Also, aren't pegasi supposed to have hollow bones? She might break something and be out for the rest of the season.

I would watch every single game she appeared in. Football had my curiosity, but NOW I has my attention. o3o

I would watch every single game she appeared in. Football had my curiosity, but NOW it has my attention. o3o

You sure about this there?

IMO, Dash is just too light.  Could maybe play in high school, but couldn't stand the pounding in the NFL.  ICR which coach said something to the effect he found his players in coal mines.  He turned them loose in the woods at night.  The ones that ran around the trees became the backfield, the ones that ran over the trees became linemen.  Based on his performance in Brotherhooves Social, Big Mac could be a lineman.

• 2 weeks later...

So lately I've been thinking "What teams from each division would Rainbow Dash play for?" I've made this list on my opinions.

AFC North: Cincinnati Bengals

Didn't want to pick the Steelers because people LOATHE their starting quarterback, so I figured she'd play for the next one down.

AFC West: Denver Broncos

They have Peyton Manning, they just won the Super Bowl, and the Broncos are kind of equine related.

AFC East: New England Patriots

Just thought it would work since she's the Element of Loyalty

AFC South: Indianapolis Colts

Again, equine related

NFC North: Green Bay Packers

I may hate the Packers, but you gotta admit Aaron Rodgers is pretty good.

NFC West: Seattle Seahawks

They've been doing good lately, and they DID recently win a super bowl.

NFC East: New York Giants

This was a tough one. I wanted to say the Philadelphia Eagles, but they've never won a super bowl. The Dallas Cowboys season was just awful, and the Giants got Eli Manning.

NFC South: Carolina Panthers

They were nearly undefeated over the season.

Any thoughts on my list? Feel free to critique.

So lately I've been thinking "What teams from each division would Rainbow Dash play for?" I've made this list on my opinions.

AFC North: Cincinnati Bengals

Didn't want to pick the Steelers because people LOATHE their starting quarterback, so I figured she'd play for the next one down.

AFC West: Denver Broncos

They have Peyton Manning, they just won the Super Bowl, and the Broncos are kind of equine related.

AFC East: New England Patriots

Just thought it would work since she's the Element of Loyalty

AFC South: Indianapolis Colts

Again, equine related

NFC North: Green Bay Packers

I may hate the Packers, but you gotta admit Aaron Rodgers is pretty good.

NFC West: Seattle Seahawks

They've been doing good lately, and they DID recently win a super bowl.

NFC East: New York Giants

This was a tough one. I wanted to say the Philadelphia Eagles, but they've never won a super bowl. The Dallas Cowboys season was just awful, and the Giants got Eli Manning.

NFC South: Carolina Panthers

They were nearly undefeated over the season.

Any thoughts on my list? Feel free to critique.

Yeah, I hate the Steelers, She rather be a Cincinnati Bengal and not Pittsburgh Steeler. Steelers Fanbase I got no respect for because bandwagoners. I don't want Rainbow Dash to be on the team that has a Fanbase talking about the History. I want Rainbow Dash to be on the team that needs a Playoff win and haven't got one since August 6th 1991 (1990/1991 NFL Season), Last Super Bowl Appearance is 1988/1989 NFL Season. Being Laughing Stock in NFL for 15 Seasons and Being Laughing Stock in the Playoffs is no fun.

• Brohoof 1

Last Super Bowl Appearance is 1988/1989 NFL Season. Being Laughing Stock in NFL for 15 Seasons and Being Laughing Stock in the Playoffs is no fun.

The Bengals are TERRIBLE in the playoffs! Their coach is now 0-7!

Edited by acknapp18

Last Super Bowl Appearance is 1988/1989 NFL Season. Being Laughing Stock in NFL for 15 Seasons and Being Laughing Stock in the Playoffs is no fun.

The Bengals are TERRIBLE in the playoffs! Their coach is now 0-7!

Hey, Just because Marvin Lewis is now 0-7 in the playoffs doesn't mean we added 1 more loss from 1990/1991 in the Playoffs. 8 Game Playoff Losing Streak.

Here's the playoff games since the Bengals Last won Playoff game:

1990/91 AFC Divisional Round: Lost at Los Angeles Raiders (took them 2 seasons to avenge that)

2005/06 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost vs Pittsburgh Steelers (Took me the next season to get revenge for what they did to Carson Palmer)

2009/10 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost vs New York Jets (took me 4 Seasons to get my revenge)

2011/12 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost at Houston Texans

2012/13 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost at Houston Texans (took me 2 seasons to get my revenge)

2013/14 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost vs San Diego Chargers (took me 2 Seasons to get revenge)

2014/15 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost at Indianapolis Colts

2015/16 AFC Wildcard Round: Lost vs Pittsburgh Steelers (Refs cheated the Bengals out of the win there and might get revenge this upcoming season)

Bengals won 5 Playoff Games and all 5 of those wins came at home:

1981/82 AFC Divisional Round: beat Buffalo Bills

1981/82 AFC Championship: Beat San Diego Chargers

1988/89 AFC Divisional Round: Beat Seattle Seahawks

1988/89 AFC Championship: Beat Buffalo Bills

1990/91 AFC Wildcard Round: Beat Houston Oilers

the 8 Losses I mentioned from the current losing streak plus:

1970/71: AFC Divisional Round: Lost at Baltimore Colts

1973/74: AFC Divisional Round: Lost at Miami Dolphins

1975/76: AFC Divisional Round: Lost at Oakland Raiders

Super Bowl XVI: Lost vs San Francisco 49ers

1982/83: AFC First Round: Lost vs New York Jets

Super Bowl XXIII: Lost vs San Francisco 49ers

In Playoffs Bengals are 5-14 Overall.

Bengals are going try to win a Playoff Game this season.

Now, Bengals are going to need better players to get pass the tough schedule this upcoming season