Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's up Internet!

Cornutt101

Hey there Bronies!! My name is Cornutt101 and I have just jones the MLP Forums! That of course you all already knew but I felt like saying it anyway. So I suppose know is when I tell ya'll 'bout myself and what-not. I am a 17 year old brony artist who loves to read fanfiction and listening to various pony related remixes and original scores on the Net. I also hope to start posting some of my own art here and on Deviantart so keep an eye out!!

Just realized I made a few errors... que facepalm. lol but thanks for the welcome all!!

The internet replies back: WHAT'S UP!

Well if the Internet must know it would be the ceiling! (feel free to throw things now XD)

I humbly welcome thy to these forums! I hope to see your art soon!

Many thanks my good brony! I'm sure I will enjoy my time here.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! (:

Thanks I will! (ps: Fluttershy is awesome!)

Hi there welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay

Thanks I will!

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

Hi and thanks!

then we need artastic cupcakes!!!

uhhhh... what KIND of cupcakes we talkin here?

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure but I don't think he ment like that,

Right now you are in the group called "Blank Flanks" as you can see by your Badge under the avatar.

Once you've made 40 posts outside Cloudsdale Collosseum and Welcoming Plaza you will get another badge saying "Muffin". "Blank Flanks" is the grup with new ponies that aren't fully members yet. When you become a "Muffin" you're officially a full member or MLP Forums. Now, he ment that we need members like you.

Haha! Silly me, I forgot he said "Cupcakes" and not muffin :P

I'm sure it was good cupcakes, of course! With alot of sugar and flour!

So, start posting! post-1052-0-74320000-1329709796.gif

It's always fun to see new ponies being very active. As long as they has quality posts, don't spam your way out of the Blank Flanks group.

Edited by Jokuc

I'm not sure but I don't think he ment like that,

Right now you are in the group called "Blank Flanks" as you can see by your Badge under the avatar.

Once you've made 40 posts outside Cloudsdale Collosseum and Welcoming Plaza you will get another badge saying "Muffin". "Blank Flanks" is the grup with new ponies that aren't fully members yet. When you become a "Muffin" you're officially a full member or MLP Forums. Now, he ment that we need members like you.

Haha! Silly me, I forgot he said "Cupcakes" and not muffin :P

I'm sure it was good cupcakes, of course! With alot of sugar and flour!

So, start posting!

It's always fun to see new ponies being very active. As long as they has quality posts, don't spam your way out of the Blank Flanks group.

lol I hope it's the good kind! Cause I will not be drawing pyscho Pinkie making a "rainbow cupcake" anytime soon!

lol I hope it's the good kind! Cause I will not be drawing pyscho Pinkie making a "rainbow cupcake" anytime soon!

Posted Image

[...]

Why, these!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmAcBK3AAd8

The ones that you break through time and space mulitple times while you bake them!

(Going back in time to have two copies of herself on screen at once, and teleporting around the room, appearing from behind a light in the ceiling...)

Why? How do you achieve faster than light travel? No need for electromangetic radiation coupled with the underlying forces behind inertia and gravity, polarizing space and causing hyperdimensional rotation of the X-tau plane to increase local speed of light and vacuum permeability as H. David Froning prosposed!

Instead...

All you have to do is take a cup of flower

add it to the mix

Then take a little something sweet not sour

a bit of salt just a pinch

Baking these treats is such a sinch

add a teaspoon of vanilla

I should totally try to get a Ph.D in physics with that as my thesis :P

It's such a great idea! Do you have any idea how expensive electromagnetic radition coupled with the underlying forces of gravity and inertia is (besides the fact nobody knows how)? Cupcakes could make faster-than-light travel so much cheaper!

Oh, Pinkie... you would understand...

/

Oh, yes, sorry my appearence is so late Cornetto. Friday the page wouldn't load, and I've been working on Fin's AP research paper all day. Oh the joy.

And I'm finally making progress on that birthday gift on deviantart, btw.

Oh, and you still haven't remembered to recommend me some good fanfics, esp. that one you mentioned about the person that goes into orbit around Equestria and such.

I have a fimfic account, too :D

(And checkout my MLP playlists on my Youtube account)

Edited by EASA - Matt
  • Brohoof 1

Why, these!

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=OmAcBK3AAd8

The ones that you break through time and space mulitple times while you bake them!

(Going back in time to have two copies of herself on screen at once, and teleporting around the room, appearing from behind a light in the ceiling...)

Why? How do you achieve faster than light travel? No need for electromangetic radiation coupled with the underlying forces behind inertia and gravity, polarizing space and causing hyperdimensional rotation of the X-tau plane to increase local speed of light and vacuum permeability as H. David Froning prosposed!

Instead...

All you have to do is take a cup of flower

add it to the mix

Then take a little something sweet not sour

a bit of salt just a pinch

Baking these treats is such a sinch

add a teaspoon of vanilla

I should totally try to get a Ph.D in physics with that as my thesis :P

It's such a great idea! Do you have any idea how expensive electromagnetic radition coupled with the underlying forces of gravity and inertia is (besides the fact nobody knows how)? Cupcakes could make faster-than-light travel so much cheaper!

Oh, Pinkie... you would understand...

/

Oh, yes, sorry my appearence is so late Cornetto. Friday the page wouldn't load, and I've been working on Fin's AP research paper all day. Oh the joy.

And I'm finally making progress on that birthday gift on deviantart, btw.

Oh, and you still haven't remembered to recommend me some good fanfics, esp. that one you mentioned about the person that goes into orbit around Equestria and such.

I have a fimfic account, too :D

(And checkout my MLP playlists on my Youtube account)

i think cornutt is talking to me matt