• Opalescense
    • Winona
    • Tank
    • Owlowiscious
    • Philomeena
    • Peewee
    • Spike

• 1 month later...

I voted for Philomeena but, I like all of them to be honest. Gummy is adorable, Opal is amazing, Angel is a douche(but cool), Winona is a dog(I love dogs, Tank is a tortoise which is cool, Owl(didn't want to put whole name because I'm lazy) is surprisingly cute, and Spike is cool too. WHO IN THE HECK IS PEEWEE?!!

I really like Gummy, he's so cute for an alligator. The others are cool too, but I just really like Gummy. x) Angel is cute too, but sometimes bratty. And I felt bad for Tank when he was going so slow in the competition. :(

tank. he brings out a bit of the softer side of rainbow dash. especially when spike offers to petsit. that scene, aside from the filly ones, is one of the ones that brings the most dawws from me.

My favorite mare 6 pets

1. Angel- I don't understand why this sweet little bunny gets go much hate. He may be spolied, but he really cares for Fluttershy.

2. Gummy- For a animal that dosen't do anything but blink, he's pretty amazing.

3. Opalescense - She's very cute for a cat like her.

Oh jeez. You gotta make it tough on me. Winona with a close second Philomena, distant third, Opalescence and I'll tell you why:

They made Opalescence so mean that my love for cats is nixed. Her butt-monkey situations ALMOST make up for it, though. Poor cat has a really untrained owner.

Philomena has charisma and is of the species, in my opinion, of the most beautiful mythological creature ever designed. I LOVE phoenixes. I think they are absolutely gorgeous creatures in pretty much every instance I've witnessed. They're just so... I don't even know how to describe it. They're beautiful.

Winona. One, I've owned many dogs, and I love dogs. Two, she has spunk and personality. She's a worker, and she's dedicated... then I heard this fic. That broke my heart. It broke my heart, threw the pieces on the ground, stomped them down and set them on fire. So many feels.

Why isn't Scootaloo an option? Hahah kiddin, I chose Gummy, and surprisingly so did many people also chose him. I guess it's because of his indifference towards everything. It's almost like Pinkie Pie is talking to a pile of rocks when she talks to Gummy, who just blinks both eyes one at a time.

Why is Spike a pet? He's more of a friend to Twilight IMO :wacko:

Hahaha Its surprising that nobody else voted for Spike.  It seemed like the obvious choice given that all of the other pets are almost without personality.

Philomeena coming in a close second.  Someone needs to edit that episode and  cut the show where she bursts into flames and is reduced to ash and then flip to the scene of Fluttershy in the dungeon hahahahha!  I would laugh my ass off.

Edited by John

My favorite would have to be Spike. He's been my favorite since episode 1. I like how like the mane 6, he learns lessons too. Also the fact that hes a dragon is interesting, and as we've already seen its lead to some pretty decent episodes. (Like the one where he goes off to be with the dragons, or the one where he gets greedy)

Wait! I gotta edit this! I forgot the most important thing...He's the assistant of my favorite pony! That makes him even cooler!  ^_^

Edited by TrollianShinobi

Went with Winona.  Reminds me of my golden retriever actually.  And I babytalk her just like Applejack does!  Gummy is probably a close second because I love his character design....and that classic blank expression.

I had to go with Tank. As someone earlier in this thread said, Rainbow Dash's brashness and "look at me!" personality is balanced by Tank's understated-ness and reserved nature. However, both RD and Tank are badasses. Can I say that I like Tank's badassery more than RD?

Also, his name is Tank. And he's a turtle. Kind of reminds me of this:

2683p_0c_2b.jpg

It's a thankless job, but someone's gotta do it. Namely me soon.../cry

Anyway, Tank just does what he wants and doesn't give no fucks, kind of like other sorts of tanks. That's why he's called Tank, I'd imagine

Edited by HandMan

• 3 months later...

I'm kind of tied between Winona and Owlowiscous.

But I think I'll have to go with Owlowiscous. He is just SOOO cute. I know people don't like that he doesn't have that much personality, but I loved him in Just for Sidekicks. Him glaring down Angel was hilarious. XDDD

Really like all the pets in some way. Well except maybe Opalescence.

Seriously, she's like Angel, but she seems to get away with it because:

1) she's a cat

2) she's mean to Rarity, and everyone else, EXCEPT Fluttershy

But she's tolerable. Especially that time she snuggled tank. That was cute. X3

Especially after all that scratching she did on his shell. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

*Sigh*

It feels weird not picking Opal, but...

...I gotta go with Tank. :D

I love that little guy :D He's got so much heart, and he overcame so much.

RD sat there and treated him like dirt, but he kept on; he kept going, even though it was obvious he wasn't as good as the other pets. He kept going, even though he had so many limitations. He kept going. He just kept going.

I mean, hell, I love that little turtle. Even though he's just a turtle, I really felt for him in that episode, and in the end...

I was so happy he won, even if it was obvious he was going to do so the whole time :)

I honestly think spike shouldn't be on this list.

not because i don't like him or anything, but he shouldn't be compared to the pets.

he's an actual, intelligent, speaking and thinking creature. not just an animal like everyone else on the list.

but if you're gonna put him on here, then i feel like i gotta choose him since i love spike <3

My favorite actual pet is either Gummy or Opal. Opal is hilariously mean and reminds me of grumpy cat. Gummy seems like he's secretly either horribly mentally scarred, secretly the most evil thing in the universe, or thinks he's actually killing things when he bites them. All of which is darkly hilarious. Even if its not true, his vacant, souless expressions are still damn amusing.

Angel bunny sometimes makes me want to punch him in his little fluffy face...Okay, maybe punch is a little harsh. I want to tie him down, starve him for the day, eat carrots slowly in front of him and rub them in his face. No carrots for you, you naughty rabbit!

Edited by crazitaco