Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If Equestria High Was Equestria University Instead?

GXPBlast

Regardless of Hasbros decision to have the Mane 6 to be high school students rather than college students is a factor in the series what is your thoughts on the idea rather than equestria girls taking place in a High School, it would have taken place in a college or University.

The age gaps between the two universes are noticeable. The mane 6 in the pony world range between 18-26, while in the high school assuming they are all seiners range from 17-19. The CMC as fillies in the pony world are 12 and under but are freshman in the equestria girls world. Big Mac looks like a student as well while in the pony world he is an adult.

What are your thoughts and theories if instead of being in high school the equestria girls were in college?

How would the series be different and do you think it would have been better and do you think in the future equestria girls can transition to college?

Edited by GXPBlast

Considering that it seems quite a few bronies treat university and going to one as one of the all time greatest things one could ever do in the existence of forever, it would probably make some bronies have an endless cheeky grin and give them some random sense of satisfaction.

Me, I wouldn't really care about it, though it would honestly just be kinda odd. 

(edited)

Considering that it seems quite a few bronies treat university and going to one as one of the all time greatest things one could ever do in the existence of forever, it would probably make some bronies have an endless cheeky grin and give them some random sense of satisfaction.

Me, I wouldn't really care about it, though it would honestly just be kinda odd. 

Some waifu claiming bronies I have heard joke about them being legal in college lol. Either way age of consent is like 16 in many states and countries. But one big thing they must know Fictional Characters. :lol:   :muffins:

Edited by GXPBlast

It would rewrite the conflicts for certain. High School does have an aura of conformity and oppression to it. A rather cutthroat environment. Adding a battle over inter-dimensional magic would heighten an already stressful situation. College on the other hand is rather lax and liberal. It would make the social aspects more inter sting, but the general conflict woudl need to take place elsewhere. 

No one would care if Sunset were a queen bee at a college. Such things are pointless when forging a career or better education. Colleges don't really have rivalries outside of sports teams, so a place like crystal prep woudl be unnecessarily. 

In short, a lot would change. 

It would be the cartoon version of American pie, specifically the naked mile and beta house.

Dont know if Hasbro would allow sexual relations, and the mane 6 getting hammered/drunk lol.

(edited)

Honestly I really hope they transition to university, new adventures for the mane 6  and others although less high school like rma. I can see some toned down (due to hasbro keeping the kids minds safe) but crazy shit happening in a sorority type situation lol

Edited by GXPBlast

I could see them as sorority girls.

Pinkie always gets the fun makers for parties. :lol:

Rarity is that one girl who is always talking to you about her Instagram...in person. :D

Twilight is the studious nerd who lives for school. :wacko:

Rainbow is the jock, probably on varsity hockey or softball. :wub:

Applejack is a transfer from down south who is the first in her family to attend school. :toldya:

And Flutters is that shy one who never wanted to be in a sorority because they are too social and was pressured by her parents. :squee:

It could have worked.

Edited by Rainbow Dashe