Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tottermare

Trottermare Galamane

Hello everyone, My name is  "Colt'iok Trottermare Buckstallion Gallopmane" (silent p) or at least that is the name I am going by on this forum, My OC (Caster Forge'iron) is incomplete so any question's you ask I will try and answer as a real person.

I'm not expecting may people here but I will answer most questions so feel free to ask whatever. 

• 3 weeks later...

One of the things I know you for is the amazing art you post :3   How did that start?   

well this story goes way bad to when I was small, you see I have always loved art hell my pictures folder on my computer is 19.49GB (that's about 80,000 pic's). I don't have that much pony art saved actually (in fact I only have 8 as of yet and 3 of them are my OC), now I just find them on the spot. it's not a bad thing though as I always give credit and have donated to/or paid for commissions in the past.

When I was 15 I even had a job where I had to find unknown or underrated artists that will do the type of commissions people where after for a reasonable price, it wasn't a well paid job (£40 a week) and it shown me how messed up art can be sometimes but It was easily the best job iv'e had so far. 

I simply enjoy sifting through art to find whats really good and I seem to be good at it. the reason I only stick to Pony art is A: because it's a mlp website and B: because it makes it more challenging to find very specific situations and i'm all out posting pictures to suit the situation at hand.

I have only posted the same picture more then once of a few needed occasions. and if you look through my Brohoof section on my profile page you will find probably more then a 1,000 unique pictures ‡) It's practically a museum in there haha

So I hope I answered you question the way you wanted and if you have more feel free to ask ¦)

• Brohoof 2

Well I still have the same pictures I had when I was 10 so this might be a little wrong but I'm pretty sure it was a "Scythe class Main Battle Cruiser" from star was but it won't let me uploed it for some reason ¦S

Once I used to know everything about Star Wars from where the first Sith came from to how the Yuuzhan Vong invaded from a different galaxy but Disney has deleted all the history that wasn't in the movies ¦S 

• Brohoof 1

Do you like steampunk or atompunk better (If you don't know what atompunk is as if everything was run on nuclear power [like how the fallout universe looked before the war])?

Ya I know what atompunk is haha and I do love the retro Future look but i'm going to have to say steampunk pal. I just cant get enough of it ¦ ) 

• Brohoof 1

that fact that you can do anything with it..it's only limitation is your own imagination and people do things that I would never of thought of. it also has the ability to fit any situation with a picture nobody was expecting even if the picture wasn't meant for it!!  some of them a epic while others a cute or hilarious.. So I can't say what I love most about it because one bit of it won't make it what it is?

(who thought of this haha)

you_are_the_father__by_bakki-d61o69y.jpg

"by bakki"

• Brohoof 2

how are you?

How do you relax?

What do you like most on every season of the year?

And what at least?

1:I'm grand 

2:listen to music or watch Youtube

3:Spring=the air, Summer=nothing really, Autumn=sun rise/set (goes red all the time) Winter=the cold (really like the cold)

4:Spring= nothing really, Summer=HEAT (I really can't stand the heat) Autumn=nothing...it's a good time of year, Winter=shopping

All in all I think I quite like the year....(except the heat,Summer can suck it) 

• Brohoof 1

Did you ever draw anything as a kid?

Na Iv'e never been able to draw...actually despite the fact that I was In art class the best piece of art I ever did was in English class where I drew a room that was described in a book!!

Have you ever played ponymon?

I never actually heard of it until now haha

• Brohoof 1

What is your favorite sport?

What is your favorite Instrument?

What is your favorite attire? 

What are your favorite animation movies? 

What do you like more, hand drawing animation (like Lion king) or CGI (like Toy Story)?

Do you have some questions for me?

Edited by IronM17

What is your favorite sport?

What is your favorite Instrument?

What is your favorite attire? 

What are your favorite animation movies? 

What do you like more, hand drawing animation (like Lion king) or CGI (like Toy Story)?

Do you have some questions for me?

1:I'm quite good at rugby so probably that....

2:Violin (however my favorite music is most of FFDP)

3:Cargo pant's and a T-shirt is what I usually wear.

4:Atlantis:the lost empire,Lilo and stich, Titan:AE, Wall-E and both How to train your dragon's

5:Depends entirely on the film.

6:Sure, I could ask you a thing or two.

And what was you thoughts after you watched the show and realise, that you like it?

Are you open about MLP? 

1:Well iv'e always been open minded and never cared what other people like (anyone can like whatever they like as long as it isn't immoral) but the thing that made me even consider watching the show was when someone asked me to watch a animation called "Lullaby for a Princess" and I genuinely felt bad for both Celestia and Luna so I thought meh let's see what else there is...and that's my story. 

2:Ya i'm open about it and I haven't had any trouble either (nobody seems to mind unless your shoving it down there throat) 

• Brohoof 1