Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis

Sheogorath

I think Chrysalis was pretty impressive "Villainess" in her depth,
She was putting herself on the line just in attempt to provide for her people, a day she dreamed all her life, to help her subjects and bring them chance to flourish, like a god responsible leader.
If only real world leaders had her dedication and pro-activity we'd have a world with a lot better conditions in it. :P

After all, not many leaders would go out their way to go into the field and risk a confrontation, capture and imprisonment just to feed their nation, she was maybe villain, but she surely was a good leader with good intentions for her people, those to whom she was responsible of.

Edited by Pencils
Fixing that dA embed
  • Brohoof 26

The deviation isn't showing up.... D:

I think that's the thing that people admire about Chrysalis, she was just so dedicated to help her people, and although she was being a bit selfish at the same time it was more of her wanting her kingdom to flourish and thrive for once.

The deviation isn't showing up.... D:

I think that's the thing that people admire about Chrysalis, she was just so dedicated to help her people, and although she was being a bit selfish at the same time it was more of her wanting her kingdom to flourish and thrive for once.

I know it isn't showing, I was wondering that withj Tich as the code is all correctly formatted.

I know it isn't showing, I was wondering that withj Tich as the code is all correctly formatted.

Ah! It's showing up now :D

It looks amazing! I love all of the green fire around her. It can double as an execellent desktop as well.

Her hair should be laying down a bit more against her head though, as it isn't that full. Try thinking of it like her hair's wet :) Other than that it is truly exceptional!

Ah! It's showing up now :D

It looks amazing! I love all of the green fire around her. It can double as an execellent desktop as well.

Her hair should be laying down a bit more against her head though, as it isn't that full. Try thinking of it like her hair's wet :) Other than that it is truly exceptional!

That is only if her hair is static, I added motion to it though.

That is only if her hair is static, I added motion to it though.

Ahhh. I'll have to look later though, it seems DA is having some problems as it won't let me go to the deviation's page ><;;

It really is awesome though. I wish I could draw like that :3

Initially Bronies were all like, "Chrysalis is cool and all but she isn't Discord!" Almost one week later and now she is practically best pony.

Queen Chrysalis deserves the praise. This kind of art punctuates why she is so awesome.

Pencils you are so talented! I love this image! It's so awesome. I can't wait to see the next thing you're gonna make :)

Oh Pencils, you never cease to astound me with your incredible art. You're like a Jedi Master, and I'm some dweeb fiddling around with a lightsaber. Lol

Always a source of inspiration man, great job!

This took you only 1 hour to make? Something about half that good would probably take me three. Just a question, but did you use Photoshop to draw her? And if so, how'd you tablet draw such smooth lines? You're such an amazing artist.