Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best Brony reviewer or analyst?

Shamira

If I had to pick favorite analyst, it would have to be Ilovekimpossiblealot, or KP. Now for best reveiwer, that's a tough one. I really don't have one to pick one from. But if I really have to pick, it'll be SilverQuill, due to his short but very comical humor. Now going off topic, Josh Scorcher is the best gaming brony analyst, and I love his top ten countdown videos..... KAAABLOOOOM! *sighs* That never gets old.

Edited by RootedWisdom

Ah, the analysis community; a subject that both fascinates and amuses me. Well my favourite and perhaps biggest influence is Lily Peet. Mad Munchkin and Tyandaga are pretty high up there as well. KimPossible's "reviews" basically consist of reference followed by obvious joke followed by reference etc. which gets tiring after a while, Dr Wolf is boring, and while Silver Quill is decent, he's also the most popular anyway, so, yeah.

Talking of popularity, The Editor needs more attention. Seriously watch The Editor

There's a lot of choice out there, and they all have their own good points, but I quite like Littleshy FiM and The Editor.

I'm not sure in what world LittleshyFiM counts as a reviewer or analyst, but you get points for mentioning The Editor

I am not much into the analysis community as i used to be, because i kinda grew tired of the wide variety of choices that we have and i was a bit frustrated after the whole Tommy Oliver incedint that happend last summer. in the i just thought, i only watch a handful.

The guys i watch/read as of right now, are Dr.Wolf, Silver Quill, Joshscorcher and my good buddy Dark Qiviut.

• Brohoof 1

I watch some, I don't agree with any single reviewer. One whom I would watch more often would be Cellspex if she'd put up something new..
Otherwise I watch the Stoopid Private. He's the guy that gave me the inspiration to put Cthulhu in both my MLP/Transformers & MLP/Dr Who crossovers

Edited by ISleepNow