Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of the user above you ?

White

(edited)

They're one of the few people who've participated in my "Name this Pokemon" thread, so they're clearly a kind soul who takes pity on neglected topics. xD  They're also friendly in a way that seems genuine.

I have always wondered why he's named both Ziggy and Angel baby.Regardless, He is a cool guy and easily one of the most known users on this site.

Angelbaby is one of my names for my partner; the Rainbow in my life (she and show-Dash are two different women).  And she's been in my life for over two years now.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

One of the most outgoing people on the forums! You were the very first person to greet me when I joined. Thanks for making me feel welcome. :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

I really like Lunar Echo. :D
I've only been here for a short while and they're already one of my favorite people. ^ ^

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've never met them, but with a Lugia in their avatar how bad could they be?

He is a jerk just kidding, he is cool, i just felt like saying that :P 

• Brohoof 2

H-hey... I only did that once and I said sorry, can't you stop judging :< jk i never did that

Also, still cool, yo.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know @WisePie that much,Most likely because he just joined just a few days ago;But from what I've seen;this guy enjoys to play lots of games like most of us here.He seems like a pretty chill dude,I certainly hope to see more of him in the future. :squee:

and if I don't.....I'll just get a delorean,Build a time traveling flex capacitor,and trick some terrorists into giving me some uranium.  (BTTF reference)

as for @Wingnut,I don't know you much either but I would like to get to know you more.

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
Wingnut Ninja'd me
  • Brohoof 1