Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your spirit animal?

Cocoa Cookie

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in the American zodiac my animal is the wolf, but in the Chinese one mine is the rat. Both are nice, but i kinda feel much more identified with the rat. But if i were to discover my one true spirit animal, it'd be nice if it turns out to be a reptile, maybe a crocodile, alligator or Komodo dragon.

My official spirit animal is the owl.

I love owls, so that's awesome for me.

:comeatus:

F.Y.I: You can find your official spirit animal here, along with other information:

http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthDay.asp

I normally love these things but then I saw this:

Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th

Three of those dates actually correspond with the three worst days of my life. :wau:

Anyway. Mouse ... my totem/tutelary is a mouse.

• Brohoof 1

The Raven. Whenever I go out into nature to meditate, there are always two ravens that follow me and are nearby until I leave. I am thoroughly convinced that they're Hugin and Munin.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My official spirit animal is the owl.

I love owls, so that's awesome for me.

:comeatus:

F.Y.I: You can find your official spirit animal here, along with other information:

http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthDay.asp

My spirit animal is a wolf for some reason. Something must have eff'ed up, cuz i in no way embody a wolf. Unless if it's my inexplicable ability to attract dogs very easily and be able to tolerate and even teach them is what it means. I mean, i have on multiple occasions stopped runaway dogs long enough for their owners to catch up to them. Huh, that's rather interesting.

However, if i had to chose my own spirit animal for myself, it would have to be, well geez, i really dont know.

Edited by Kronos

My spirit animal is a Wolf. Fierce, a leader, and loyal are some traits that I believe a wolf and I share. I do protect and care for others before myself, although I know it's not healthy to do so, but it's what I believe in doing. :)

A Tardigrade. They can survive pretty much everything: freezing, boiling, radiation, the vacuum of space, dessication, etc.

And as for me, I was run over by a tractor trailer, got tangled around the rear axle, dragged across the freeway, and mashed into a ditch.

There are other "near deaths" too, but that's the big one.

ITT: Autism, lots of it.

Didn't realize there was some quiz you take to find out. After taking 6 of them and getting different results on each, I reaffirm my previous statement: this spirit animal crap is nonsense.