Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Starlight live with Twilight?

ggg-2

(edited)

I'm pretty sure Starlight will go back to Our Town.She already has a residence there and going to live with Twilight would be strange because the other 5 live on their own accord.

Edited by MiataPony
  • Brohoof 2

I hope not.

That means she would appear in almost every single episode of the season if that were to be the case.

I would rather see her move back to Our Town from the Cutie Mark

(edited)

The TwiStar or whatever it's called ship would blow up if that was confirmed. But I can see how she would take residency in the castle. I'm sure there's a spare bedroom in there somewhere.

Edited by Roughshod

But I can see how she would take residency in the castle. I'm sure there's a spare bedroom in there somewhere.

I think the same.

Or maybe she has her own little house somewhere in ponyville.

As much as I think it would be cool to see here appear on the show more often(More so in a background appearance, not as a supporting character). I would think that would be a bit weird, I mean just listen to the lyrics of the "Friends are Always there for you". She wouldn't stay with Twilight just to be around her new friends, she'll go live where she has been living or find a new place and make new friends(Retaining her old ones of course). The only thing I could think of is if she were there to be supervised as per her reformation, but I doubt that would happen. 

Who knows, I could be way off point.

I don't think she will. The other ponies don't live with twilight and they even have their own chair. TBH she should just go back to her old village, make her own friends and become a reoccurring character. 

• Brohoof 1

I smell a hilarious spin-off.  Three's Company with Twilight, Spike, and Starlight.  But seriously, I'm sure this wouldn't happen.  But I think it would be really funny and interesting if it did.  I'm just envisioning how it would go down....  Like, maybe she tells Twilight that the other ponies in Pleasantville hate her now, even though she apologized, and she has nowhere else to go, and asks to stay at the castle.  Twilight would look all awkward and go, "Uuhhhh....well....okay, I guess.  I mean, there's rooms in the castle I haven't even been in yet, so I guess you can have one of em."  And then, let's see, what would happen....maybe months go by and Starlight doesn't do sh*t, and Twilight gets mad and asks her why she isn't pulling her weight, and Starlight just says, "What do you care?  You have all the spare rooms that aren't doing anything!"  Then they have a big fight and end up on the Pony's Court.  The Plaintiff is suing the defendant for not paying utilities at the Castle of Friendship, and the defendant claims that it's the princess's fault that she's has nowhere to go, so she should just let her stay at the castle for free.  Oh mercy, I'm a real piece'a work.

I sure hope not. Seeing as how none of Twi's other friends live with her, I don't think Starlight will be an exception. Maybe she'll either go back to her own town or stay somewhere in Ponyville but not in the castle.

I doubt it would lead to that, but I think it could be an interesting proposition. In a sense it would be a good way for Twilight to keep an eye on her just in case.

No oh god no. That means we might have to see her every episode. I'd rather she go back to the village and send letters from there while someone from the village keeps an eye on her.

The vibe I'm getting from the promos right now is that she is indeed living in the castle. However, I don't think that means she'll be in every episode that Twilight is in, and I don't necessarily think that her living the castle is a permanent arrangement. I could see her having her own crib by the time the movie/and or season 7 (if that happens) comes out, at least.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see how :/

Doesn't look like Starlight's going to turn evil at all or backslide.

I dunno whether she was ever truly evil, just mislead as the show has revealed.

But I just get the feeling that Starlight's unstable emotions from before may not be completely out of the question just yet.. You're probably right.. and maybe I am over thinking it, but something in my mind tells me it could happen.

Edited by AtomicStone

we thought the same for Discord, after Keep calm and Flutter on

Discord wasn't throwing himself on the mane six's mercy and basically crying about how evil she'd been like Starlight did at the end of the S5 finale :P

And he also was basically gloating about all the trouble he caused in the S4 premier unlike starlight being horribly torn up about what she'd done in the past in this finale.

The two were massively different in their characterizations of their heel face turn.