Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Incursio plagis [OOC]

Chaton

okay

Where do you get a midget viking, a pirate captain and a time traveller hugging. Only here.

• Brohoof 1

kinda feel like I missed too much here :T Can somebody tell me what exactly is going on? I returned to the rp and suddenly 2 new pages appeared...

Do not fret. It is purely two pages of needless floof from two over-excited mares, completely unrelated to everything else going on. xD 

• Brohoof 1

I will do my posts later on the day. I could still write them on my phone, but A. I'm lazy, and B. I'm a moron. ;p

• Brohoof 1

Im just really busy so haven't had time. :( <insert love nd kindness here>

It kk. Do you have tomorrow off from school? Because we can speak about it then if need be.

Who posted last? :(

Buzz just did,

Mega Byte levitated his bags onto his back, groaning at the weight. "So, I knew Scarlett isn't from this time or planet, but how 'different' is she?" Byte thought to himself as he waited for the others to get their stuff. "I knew she could time travel when we met, but she has a daughter, can magically remove alcohol from a ponies blood stream and contact ponies via her mind! I wouldn't be surprised if she could read minds." He then stiffened up. "What is she is reading mine right now. What if she read my mind when we first met, or can see that now. Oh Celestia, what if she knows what i thought when we first met!!!" Byte had turned red in his face and ears and was beginning to sweat from his for head. "Celestia have mercy on me" he whispered, hoping no pony would be suspicious as to his sudden change in posture and colour.

Oh yea.

She knows.

<3

*Mega Byte is now scared!*

• Brohoof 1

*Mega Byte is now scared!*

He should be.

Come on people! Get moving!

Waiting patiently on the boat for everyone else.

Ima check who hasn't posted recently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right! Let's do this!

Puck is away for 5 days, so let's just spend some time messing on the ship. But one way or another, we need to get moving. I'd hate to see this die!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...