Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Why is Starlight...?

ggg-2

Her apparent subplot aside, why is Starlight Glimmer with Twilight Sparkle in the Crystal Empire? I personally see no reason for her to go. She doesn't know Shining Armor and Cadance.

Maybe Twilight think that is the perfect situation for Starlight to meet Cadence, Shining Armor and the other princesses. 

That actually makes perfect sense. Why the hay didn't I think of that before? :)

From what I gathered from the Trailer, Starlight is probably going there to patch things up with Sunburst who is going to be their as well. Twilight probably heard about him being there and invited her to come. Sunburst is the whole reason she went nuts in the first place so it makes sense. 

• Brohoof 3

Seeing as Sunburst is in both trailers at the Crystal Empire for some reason, Starlight will tag along with the mane 6 and Spike(possibly) in the premiere.

But while the mane 6 deal with Flurry Heart, Starlight Glimmer will have her reunion with Sunburst.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Starlight is a friend of Twilight and the others now, so maybe she's there just for that reason. It's true that Starlight doesn't know Shining Armor or Cadance, so maybe that's the reason why she isn't with the mane 6 when they meet Flurry Heart. From the episode synopsis, it sounds like it could be a double plot episode, where there are two main conflicts that somehow connect at the end. I think that would be really awesome! :squee:

Well to be fair, Starlight is apparently gonna betray the Mane Six by pretending to be reformed, right?

Actually, that it is meerly a headcanon/theory.

• Brohoof 1

The likeliest theory is that Twilight drags this little pony out for a walk because she wants her to fix things with Sunburst. It’s the freshest, newest friendship lesson that we would have never ever seen on the show if it hadn’t been for this wonderful and original new character. Please, take a moment of your time to enjoy her greatness.

There, now can we please ease on the Glimmer posts already. I’m running low on snarky comments!

• Brohoof 1

Not sure, maybe it´s known that Sunburst is going to attend, and Twi invited Starlight to meet him after so long. Still, we´ll find out for sure in only two weeks