Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So your friends know you're a brony...

Twiliscael

So you're friends, family, and possibly everybody else you know knows that you are a brony. They understand what this means and all that it entails. But do they know just how much of yoir time is devoted to this show? Do they know about all the pony related things you do on the internet and in your free time?

Personally everybody I know knows I am a brony but I have never let them in on how MLP is one of the only things I do on the internet ever since I found this show as well as how much time i spend on it, whether it be watching or drawing or singing etc.

I'm not a Brony, though. I'm a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I hate labeling myself.

I let a few people know.

Edited by Cynic
  • Brohoof 1

I hate labeling myself.

Take pride brother! Remember, labeling yourself is better than others labeling you (;

not that you should care what others think

• Brohoof 2

My friend 'kind of' knows, but mys sister and mom do. They don't really care xP And no I haven't informed them on time spent either, like I never have with any of my online activities, as it isn't their business.

Take pride brother! Remember, labeling yourself is better than others labeling you (;

not that you should care what others think

Nah, still not labeling myself. Besides, I don't care what people think. I personally don't like labels.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Nope. No one really knows for me but I wouldn't mind if they did. I do sometimes watch the show in front of my parents but they're used to me watching cartoons all the time so they don't really care, although they were a little surprised when I let them know it was My Little Pony lol

While a lot of my friends know i'm a brony, and everyone in my immediate family knows i'm a brony, i doubt they know how much pony related things i do. I'm sure some of my friends have an idea, but most probably don't, which i'm fine with. I wouldn't mind them knowing, but it's not like i would take the time to go out of my way and inform them. That takes away from valuable pony spending time, after all ;)

I four of my friends know, two of them are bronies and no one in my family knows, although I might tell my brother. As for how much time I spend on it, no one knows that.

Yes they do, I showed my mother some pony drawings of mine and also alot of fan made songs and remixes.

Alot of people in my school know im a brony, there have been some people that tease me for it but I got some of my friends to start watching the show as well! I even got one of my friends to become as obsessed as I am with the show :D My parents know but dont really care and im proud to be a brony :) Probably gonna wear my dj pon-3 shirt when i go to Disney!

Everybody knows, but not many know how big a brony I am. Not because I'm ashamed, but simply because I don't see a reason to tell people how I spend all my time. If they ask, I'll tell them, but it rarely comes up.

Also, I have a few friends who don't like ponies, and they have politely asked me not to talk about it around them, so I don't.

I personally don't think there's a reason to go around parading how addicted I am-probably not a good thing, anyway. :P If they ask, okay, but if they don't, well...they probably don't care.

• Brohoof 1

Some people know, some don't. I haven't really kept track of who knows and who doesn't because frankly, I just don't care.

I'm not trying to impress anybody so they can think whatever they want to about what I take interest in.

I they ask what I like, I'll say ponies. If they don't...well ponies will probably somehow come into play anyways, but I don't simply shove the fact that I'm a brony in their face.

Liking MLP is similar to liking a certain band. Nobody should care whether I like it or not, so why make a big deal about it?

• Brohoof 3

My friends and family know and their cool about it. Well, my parents find it a bit dusturbing. Though, there is ONE friend who always tells me to grow up. Eh, what does he know. Though my friends don't really know how much time I spend on this... Actually, there's this other guy at school who is a brony... I wouldn't call him a FRIEND... but we discuss about the show sometimes...

Only a couple of my female friends actually know I'm a brony, and my little brother knows.

I'm still sort of afraid to tell my other friends, although I've been giving out subtle hints that I like the show.