food How do do you eat you ice cream?

ManaMinori

For those not lactose intolerant, how do you eat your delightfully frozen dessert? Straight out the carton, and keep it all fluffy and nice looking, or smash it into soft serve? I choose the latter

If I'm getting it from an ice cream shop, then I usually get one scoop in a sugar cone.

If I'm eating it at home, then I scoop it into a bowl and eat it with a spoon.

My ice cream eating habits are quite, ahem, vanilla. :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Put it into a blender with some milk and make a milk shake. *hint: the ice creams with candy in them like the Snickers or Reese's ice cream make really good milk shakes*

Or I scoop it into a bowl and eat it with a spoon.

If its from the ice cream shop I eat it in a cone.

If its from home I'll put a few scoops in a bowl, and use a spoon.

If its my own carton I eat straight from the carton with a spoon.

Though I much prefer it soft as it can become a pain in the ass trying to scoop out hard ice cream, though things like fudge pops, and other ice cream I don't have to scoop out I prefer hard.

1 of two ways: Scoop it up, put it in a bowl and enjoy the cold paradise OR put it into a cone, which I was reminded recently how delicious that option is as well. If it is from an ice cream shop, then I always go with bowl. Don't like the possibility of a mess when I am out an about. XD

It really depends on my mood. Some days, I like putting it in a cone. Other days, I like using a small soup bowl with some chocolate sauce on it. I have a proper ice cream scoop for it, so theyre always these nice little spheres :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll always get 2 scoops in a bowl, and occasionally mash it into soft-serve. Depends on what toppings/flavors go well with soft serve.

Usually i just grab a spoon and annihilate the carton full of rocky road or what ever i feel like having. I don't suffer any health reprocessions from over eating either. Just a year crash thats it.

A few scoops of ice cream with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, along with either caramel or cinnamon sauce. And sometimes spinkles to make it taste like a donut...Or with a brownie.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I eat them in a cone x3 cause I don't have to waste water,just to clean the bowl and spoon if I use it :diamondtiara:

Edited by Princess-Moonlight
  • Brohoof 1