Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wouldn't the mane six have a fan club by now?

cider float

And I'm not talking about real life fan clubs I'm talking about the fan clubs in the show. Rainbow Dash has her own fanclub lead by Scootaloo but what about the others? Would be interesting to have an episode on that.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they do, we just never see them. For all we know, there's fan clubs for all Princesses and the Mane 6 all over Equestria.

For some reason though, no one ever acknowledges all the things the Mane 6 have done, even after the huge ceremony in Return of Harmony. The fact that the Wonderbolts in Newbie Dash actually pointed out how many times Rainbow Dash and her friends have saved the world was a real surprise, since it was one of the only times that anyone has ever done so.  

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they do, we just never see them. For all we know, there's fan clubs for all Princesses and the Mane 6 all over Equestria.

For some reason though, no one ever acknowledges all the things the Mane 6 have done, even after the huge ceremony in Return of Harmony. The fact that the Wonderbolts in Newbie Dash actually pointed out how many times Rainbow Dash and her friends have saved the world was a real surprise, since it was one of the only times that anyone has ever done so.

Yeah. The only other times that their role was mentioned don't really count much since one time it was a comment made by a family member, and the other you have an intentional joke by the writers about how frequent stuff happens.

So I wonder if perhaps they are being taken for granted by the time Slice of Life happens.

It is kind of odd that they don't really get the recognition they should for their heroism. Fan clubs would be one thing, but why not a national holiday on top of that? 

• Brohoof 1

It is a bit odd that Rainbow Dash is the only one to have a fan club even when episodes like Newbie Dash finally acknowledge that the mane 6 have saved equestria multiple times.

My headcanon says that there's an Equestria wide fan club of colts and fillies absolutely adoring the mane six. You'd just have to step back a bit from Ponyville. The ponies of Ponyville know them as actual friends. That would tone things down a bit. Ponies elsewhere may be seriously crushing on our girls! My headcanon even has a name for them that the fans know them as...

"Celestia's Angels".

• Brohoof 1

And I'm not talking about real life fan clubs I'm talking about the fan clubs in the show. Rainbow Dash has her own fanclub lead by Scootaloo but what about the others? Would be interesting to have an episode on that.

Spike probably does as well, we know he has a fanbase.

• Brohoof 1