Is normal to have Ponies in EVERYTHING?

DerpBrony

I have ponies in my Minecraft in GTA IV in my youtube channel I have a lot of videos with pony my phone wallpaper is a Pony

is normal to have it in everything?

• Brohoof 1

Well if you love Ponies in everything then go for it. I'd say it's normal, just means you really like ponies then. Perfectly normal the way I see it. Looks to me like your just enjoying your interest.

• Brohoof 5

When one first joins a fandom, they typically go overboard on it at first, placing things from their fandom in everything they do.

So yes, it's pretty normal.

• Brohoof 3

It would be a bit repetitive to say it, but yes, it's perfectly normal. Most everything I have would contain ponies if I wasn't in many other fandoms that have cool things and such.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a brony for 2.5 years, and I'm continually increasing ponification in my life.  It's perfectly fine.  Most recently, I changed the Left 4 Dead 2 Midnight Riders concert to the Rainbow Rocks show.  (I think I have now ponified every possible thing that can be ponified in L4D2.)  It's wonderful to enjoy something that much.  And I definitely have to echo those who said that there really isn't any such thing as "normal", and it's rather subjective and all that.  And besides, who would want to be normal, anyway?

• Brohoof 2

If you love something, it would be abnormal not to have it anywhere and everywhere you'd want to have it. If it brings you happiness, go for it. 

And yeah, normal is a relative term, so only you can decide what's normal for you

Stay pony my friends.  :orly:

• Brohoof 1