Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does twilight know that hamburgers have animal meat?

(edited)

In the first movie, twilight is eating a lunch with a bowl of fruit, an apple, a glass of water, and a hamburger. In equestria, she eats hamburgers with straw instead of meat. Does twilight know the difference?

post-38734-0-01731700-1466360485_thumb.gif

Edited by regularwolf

Now that's an interesting question I admit.

Though I think, that @Yamet is right.

We have no idea if the hamburger does actually have meat in it.

And... I wouldn't be worried about Twilight...

Imagine how Fluttershy would react to that. . .  :(

If you look at the scene where Fluttershy and Twilight are getting their burgers, you'll see there are actually two types of burger on offer. The ones they take look different from the others (being more "greenish" amongst other things).

• Brohoof 1

I do not think it is meat. Notice how the burger is a greenish tan color. Also, if it was real meat, and Twilight found out, she would probably be non-stop barfing for the next hour. Seriously think about it,  that is disgusting. Cows are sentient and can talk in Equestria. It would be like eating a person you know's cousin. Really gross, but now that I think about it. That would make a really good creepy-pasta.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think she would notice if there would be meat inside.

You see, she never tried eating meat, nor she hadn't really got a change to see how it does look like, so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to recognize that.

Though I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like the taste and/or consistence of that and she would just probably do something like this:

1064889__safe_twilight+sparkle_screencap

And she would ask Fluttershy:

:twi:-{ Fluttershy, what's this? )

:(  -{ Meat... Poor animals... *cries* )

64zYVUF.png

• Brohoof 1

Yup, it's a vegetarian burger, totally consistent with both Twilight and almost certainly Fluttershy's vegetarianism.

Here's the proof, where you can see the difference between the burgers they got and a regular burger with meat.

post-2257-0-48936400-1466379800_thumb.png

Actually a nice little detail... Twilight is clearly following Fluttershy's lead as regards what she should be doing, so naturally she takes the same kind of burger as her.

post-2257-0-54707000-1466380095_thumb.png

Despite its many flaws, things like this indicate that DHX did put some effort and thought into the movie.

Although Twilight probably didn't realize that there are some hamburgers with meat.

• Brohoof 4