What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

There's a part of me that is amused by the 0.0 looks certain people are giving me around the workplace and another has me like. Ok you're being extra at this point. I don't look that weird.

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

The problem is I partially overheard a conversation about me. Two comments were made. One I know for a fact is in relation to me and a fix I made to a past mistake I made...
Which was I don't understand how that fixes the issue. It does. I could explain it to you if you came and asked me instead of complain about it right behind my back. You sit right across from me. If you wanna talk mistakes lets talk about multiple ones you've had that have either caused me to put in wrong data or that I had to reach back out to you on. If you really wanna go there. 

The comment that potentially has me upset is the  

Your only job is to do parts and customer data. Like come one. Because I didn't fully hear what was said I'm unsure if that was directed at me. My assumption is it is since she was literally just talking about me. I do a lot more than just parts and customer data. A lot more. 

• Sad 1

My brakes started squeaking today and I’m kind of at a crossroads where I need to decide if I wanna invest more money into fixing the various things wrong with my car, or just buy a different one.

Fixing my Forester will definitely be cheaper especially since I do my own work but I’m pretty worried about the frame rust it has. I’m just not sure if it’s worth investing close to $1000 in parts and tires (plus my own time) into a car that probably has 2-3 good years left before the frame becomes so rusty it’s unsafe to drive.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

My brakes started squeaking today and I’m kind of at a crossroads where I need to decide if I wanna invest more money into fixing the various things wrong with my car, or just buy a different one.

Fixing my Forester will definitely be cheaper especially since I do my own work but I’m pretty worried about the frame rust it has. I’m just not sure if it’s worth investing close to $1000 in parts and tires (plus my own time) into a car that probably has 2-3 good years left before the frame becomes so rusty it’s unsafe to drive.

I had to do that with my car last month. It ended up having too many issues to make it not worth the money putting in to get it fixed. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well yesterday my doctor called in some prescriptions and they said it was done then we went there they were closed. This happed today too. They’re spose to stay open till 7 and we were there about 6!

that wouldn’t be a huge thing as long as I got it in the few days but the doctor changed my meds so I could sleep but now I have to go another day without sleep and I feel like I’m gonna go more crazy! :Cozy:

• 2 weeks later...

I’m like 99.9% certain my dad overheard a voice chat I was leaving my best friend. She and I are very honest with each other on how we feel and what we’re going through. On one hand I feel bad that that got heard and on the other how I feel is valid. Anyway he’s acting weird now. 

• Hugs 1

I found out the guy who trained me took a new commitment and will no longer be doing the same job I am. We share the same leader despite being in different buildings. He mentioned when he announced his transition today that they are not looking to hire a replacement but backfill. My leader scheduled a meeting for tomorrow. My hunch is this is going to be thrown onto me which I cannot handle. The whole reason I was hired is because the guy who trained me couldn't handle doing both roles. It was too much work. I pushed back a month ago due to this same thing for another plant. I'll push back on this again. I'm already making mistakes doing it for one plant. I can't do it for two yet.

• Hugs 1

Netflix and their DRM bs that keeps you from taking a screenshot. All I wanted was a good quality screenshot of a specific scene in Evangelion but no, it just gives you a black screen instead because I guess taking screenshots on a service you pay for is illegal.

• Sad 1

Sad that the new management ruined my job. All my co-workers are submitting their resignation on friday and I can't keep working 16 hour shifts. It's destroying my mental and physical health. I'll probably put mine in too, even without a job lined up. Just don't wanna be homeless again >_>

• Sad 1

These two specific women keep running their mouths about other people right next to my desk. You're nothing special and this place can 1000% replace you. Get off your high horses. I really wanna be confrontational on this and tell them to shut up but I know I can't.  It's killing me inside. Everyone else is minding their business but you two circus clowns. 

• Hugs 1

I’ve been dealing with my brother in law and he’s a massive pain in the ass. And he’s one of those problems that has no solution. I hate no-win situations and I don’t need this kind of extra stress right now. I have too many other things to deal with.

• Sad 1

The bad thing about jobs like mine around the holidays is that a good chunk of what I need to do involves steps from other people being done beforehand. Most of those people are off all week. So I'm just sitting around bored. I'll likely leave early today and take off work fully tomorrow. There's no sense in me just sitting around here doing nothing. I can do that at home

Some mate of mine who I was at program with today thought it be funny to pull an office chair away from me while I was sitting down, I would end up falling flat on my ass on the floor which did hurt, I ended up yelling and swearing at him in such rage that one of the staff members had to come the situation down, to which I was alright afterwards, but my mate wasn’t so much, and he didn’t want to talk to me for the whole day, I just sure hope he stops thinking about the incident sooner or later then we can come on good terms.