Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning would like to play with 4-7 other ponies

jdor11

(edited)

so you find that you have suddenly been transported from your home to a unknown land as a group,

you will face hard obstacles as a group, some may be left behind or killed by some of the other group members.

click my signature if you want to get to know me first.

Rules:

1. pretty much common RP rules

2. you must!!! have a reason for killing another teammate even on a presumption, you then need to send me a reason for trying to kill that other ponie to me for approval.

have fun

i will be choosing people to play soon

Edited by jdor11

sounds fun

if you have anything to add please tell me

Sounds like the general story line of Into the Electric Castle, by Ayreon.

never heard of it

if you want me to change a few thing you can tell me i am very open about this

(edited)

No sounds like a start of great story line to a RP (sorry for any typos/lack of gramma i've been up all night looking after a kitten)

Edited by Midnightive

Umm.. Hi. I've never done RP before.. Would this be a good place for me to start? I'll be honest, I was just looking for something simple, and this is the best thing I found that didn't have 20 other ponies involved already.. This is the first "forum" type site I've ever been a member of, and I just want to contribute if I can..?

(sorry for going all Fluttershy, btw.. I'm more of a Pinkie Pie personality IRL, but I'm really unsure of everything to do with RPs.. I just don't want to get in the way of everypony who actually knows what they're doing here)

Theres 3 new people that never roleplayed ponys before! Well this topic is ment to be 'searching' now we (me and jdor11) just have no idea how to change it -_-' But i can't wait till Jdor11 starts it its going to be fun!

Theres 3 new people that never roleplayed ponys before! Well this topic is ment to be 'searching' now we (me and jdor11) just have no idea how to change it -_-' But i can't wait till Jdor11 starts it its going to be fun!

You don't change it. You create a new thread for that rp and that rp only.

ok thanks guys i will do that now

have fun and also

Umm.. Hi. I've never done RP before.. Would this be a good place for me to start? I'll be honest, I was just looking for something simple, and this is the best thing I found that didn't have 20 other ponies involved already.. This is the first "forum" type site I've ever been a member of, and I just want to contribute if I can..?

(sorry for going all Fluttershy, btw.. I'm more of a Pinkie Pie personality IRL, but I'm really unsure of everything to do with RPs.. I just don't want to get in the way of everypony who actually knows what they're doing here)

i am always willing to let some other pony play!!!

ATTENTION ALL PONIES

i will now start the searching faze of the RP if you want to play here is the link to sign up

http://mlpforums.com/topic/15594-vikeing-ponies-quest/

join fast

Ok, I read the "read this first" stuff, but I'm confused by the whole character thing.. I haven't looked into that quite as much though.. But I'll definitely go check it out in the morning because I want to give this RP thing a shot!