Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst songs by aritsts you like

MilesW1998

As the title says, what are some songs by artist that you like that you cannot stand?

Mine would be these songs:

Touch My Body- Mariah Carey

Dark Horse- Katy Perry

This Is How We Do- Katy Perry

Fack- Eminem

Pour It Up- Rihanna

Mean- Taylor Swift

Hello Kitty- Avril Lavigne

Magic- Coldplay

Do What U Want- Lady Gaga/R. Kelly

Heathens- Twenty One Pilots

Young Volcanoes- Fall Out Boy

OMG- Usher/will.i.am

Bitch I'm Madonna/Madonna/Nicki Minaj

Spark The Fire- Gwen Stefani

I found a group called "Escape The Day" a few days back, and all their songs are amazing... then I discovered they did a cover of "Love Me Like You Do"... WHY!?! THAT SONG IS GARBAGE WHY WOULD YOU DO A COVER OF THAT SONG!?!

Other than that I can't think of any.

David Bowie - Just Dance

The Beatles - Yellow Submarine

I love both those artists to death, but those songs are terrible.

David Bowie is one of my all-time favorite artists, but why did he have to do this? 

Just, why?

I agree with this.  I absolutely love David Bowie, but he had a small period of time where he sort of dropped the ball. As for Mic Jagger, The Rolling Stones are one of my favorite bands of all time, but Mic Jagger doesn't do well solo.

Edited by El Duderino
  • Brohoof 1

I think Machine Head is one of the greatest metal bands on earth today. But some of their releases have been questionable.

Comparing this hit from their latest album

to this track from 2001's Supercharger. An underrated album, but this track is quite the blemish. It isn't even a song I think?

It's probably just one of those intermission songs that you hear on like tool's recent stuff.

Not a very good intermission. Front man Robb Flynn himself said that it's basically him playing guitar while on acid. 

But if we need something w/ lyrics, I wasn't a big fan of this cover. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyPHd-XA4k

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

I love Fall Out Boy, but I'm not that big of a fan of their latest song (I'm Not Afraid) for the new Ghostbusters movie. I enjoy the song, and I think the vocals are all great, but something sounds a little off about it... Also, one does not simply cover the Ghostbusters theme like that. :twi:

I'd say Girl That You Love by Panic! At The Disco is another song that I don't think is as great as other songs by the same band. It's not abysmal, but there's a reason that people in the fandom are always joking about it. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

As much as I love Weird Al's music, Another One Rides The Bus really shows just how early it was made in his career. Like it just wasn't as well made or thought out as the rest of his music. For example, the backing is just a few notes on his accordion while someone hits a box.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

In response to OP (I can't quote, halp me), I feel so alone in liking "Bitch I'm Madonna". That's my workout jam.

What about an entire album? I love Sugababes as a pop group but their last album was a mess. They were trying desperately to be Pussycat Dolls by this point when they used to have street cred. "She's a Mess" , "Get Sexy", "Give it to Me Now", oh god. Why?!

In response to OP (I can't quote, halp me), I feel so alone in liking "Bitch I'm Madonna". That's my workout jam.

The problem I have is the "drop" and beat sounds like a mosquito farting on a microphone. This should not have been the follow-up to Ghost Town, one of the best songs she's released since Vogue hit #1 back in 1990..

Honestly, I didn't really like "Born to Die" by Lana Del Rey. 

I find that funny since Born to Die is my favorite album by her, but the song itself wasn't that good honestly.

Fack is awesome first of all XD

Shadow of the Day and Burn it down by Linkin Park (I mean I don't really listen them anymore cuz Living Things was a horrible album)

Most songs of the Black Album by Metallica, but specifically Enter Sandman. Call of Ktulu. Lulu songs.

Snuff, Vermillion, Purity by Slipknot

Any song by Katy Perry not on Prism and that''s not Dark Horse.

Songs from Tiesto after Kaleidoscope

In Cold Blood, Lie, "Equal Rights, Equal Lefts" by OTEP

We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen.

Dirty Deeds and Thunderstruck by ACDC

Yellow Submarine and Octopus's Garden by The Beatles

Edited by Misscellanio
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a big fan of Story of the year.

I was excited to learn that they were gonna be part of the Nirvana tribtue album. They woudl put their own spin on a fast paced classic. But no. They went through the motions and tried to hard to sound like Nirvana. 

I'm a big fan of Story of the year.

I was excited to learn that they were gonna be part of the Nirvana tribtue album. They woudl put their own spin on a fast paced classic. But no. They went through the motions and tried to hard to sound like Nirvana. 

First mistake was covering an already bad song.

My favorite artist, TheDashDub, has a song called Never Alone. I don't mind most of the song, but something about the beginning makes me cringe a little inside. I don't hate the song, and it in fact is worth being saved to my tablet.

Fack is awesome first of all XD

Any song by Katy Perry not on Prism and that''s not Dark Horse.

We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen.

Yellow Submarine and Octopus's Garden by The Beatles

His voice is Cartman levels of ann0ying, and the chorus is mostly just him repeating the word Fack over and over.

I like some of the songs off of Prism, (Roar, Legendary Lovers, Birthday, International Smile, It Takes Two, etc) but I don't buy Katy Perry trying to take a southern rap/trap vibe, or that she's a dark horse, when she is anything but.

Its weird because me and a bunch of people love Another One Bites The Dust and We Will Rock You, those are classics. Same could be said about Yellow Submarine.

His voice is Cartman levels of ann0ying, and the chorus is mostly just him repeating the word Fack over and over.

I like some of the songs off of Prism, (Roar, Legendary Lovers, Birthday, International Smile, It Takes Two, etc) but I don't buy Katy Perry trying to take a southern rap/trap vibe, or that she's a dark horse, when she is anything but.

Its weird because me and a bunch of people love Another One Bites The Dust and We Will Rock You, those are classics. Same could be said about Yellow Submarine.

I don't know I thought it was funny and fun to sing XD

What I meant was I like every song on Prism except Dark Horse XD and I don't really feel a rap/trap vibe on their at all.  Tho sometimes she did change her voice and it was weird.

I hate all those songs XD so boring, so repetitive, and as for Yellow Submarine, sounds like a goddamn nursery rhyme. I know they're classics, but I just don't like them. I absolutely do not like Nirvana (except one song and their lyrics are good) they are trash, but I still know they're great in terms of influence obviously.

Edited by Misscellanio