Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Monster of The North 1x1 RP

Scare Effect

OOC:https://mlpforums.com/topic/156838-the-monster-of-the-north-1x1-ooc

The small village of Frost Heaven a village that lies deep in the Permafrost woods west of the Crystal Empire, this little village has always been peaceful until the disappearances started the locals were frightened by this and this is where the horror truly begins.

In the woods a good eight miles away Mystic was in hot pursuit of a vampire who she chased from the Crystal Empire, one of her pistols drawn she begins to open fire at the vampire several of her shots hit trees but she eventually hits the vampire causing it to burst into ash. Mystic approached the pile of ash with a smile on her face, "That's what you get for your bad taste in literature you evil librarian," She said kicking the ash with her black boots. before she got up and continued walking in the direction the vampire was running and eventually happened upon the little village. "well I guess I might have my work cut out for me, seems I stumbled into another village full of superstitious villagers." Putting on her black hat she walked into the village.

an odd consistent noise begins to get louder and louder, mystic moon turns to see a large box like structure moving towards her, stopping abruptly with a forward jerking motion mere feet away, with a cold sputter the noise stops, it is silent, with a sharp screech a hatch on the box swings up and out pops the head of a stallion, "wow sorry! i almost didn't see you there! few more seconds and this could have ended badly" he says while scratching the back oh his head with an awkward smile.

@@JU88snow,

Mystic Looked at the tank with a dopey grin on her face, she then jumped onto it and sat down in front of the stallion. "Hey you do realize you drove a tank into a village full of superstitious ponies," She said pointing a finger at a group of villagers hiding in terror. "So I must ask you to drive this tank out of sight before you start some trouble okay." Mystic's smile never faded as she got a serious look in her eyes.

@@Scare Effect
"i cant imagine that im to blame for this.. i was here only a few weeks ago and nobody acted like this" mystic sees nothing but utmost blank confusion upon the stallions face "in fact.. i even have some good friends in this town.. they must be frightened by something else" the stallion's face goes from a look of confusion to one of slight concern "well if it'd help i don't mind reversing back down the road however i am curious to see whats going on" the tank roars to life and begins rolling backwards with mystic still on the front. 

@@JU88snow,

Mystic sat on the tank as it back down the dirt road and waited until it stopped then hopped off and stood there looking at the waxing moon in the sky as she waited for the Stallion to get out.

In the village something watched the villagers who were distracted by the tank a wicked smile spread across it's blood stained face showing off it's dagger like teeth it knows it is feeding time.

@@Scare Effect
the stallion jumps off the tank and sinks to his knees in mud, his eyes open in shock and horror as he turns around to see his beloved tiger tank is now half sunken into the ground "aaaahhhhh damn it" he lets out with a sigh followed by a solid facehoof "you know what, forget it. this is a problem for another day, and in case you where wondering, the name's snow, whats yours? "mystic, mystic moon" she reply's

Edited by Ju88snow

@@JU88snow,

Mystic looked at snow smiled then yawned before she climbed a tree and laid down on a branch, "You know it is getting late I suggest we get some sleep we have some investigating to do tomarrow." She said as she laid there on the branch looking at snow with a grin.

@@Scare Effect,
snow shifts his gaze between mystic and a shovel positioned on the front of the sunken tank "i guess your right, sleep is better than the alternative anyway" the essence of dread at the thought of digging the 54 ton beast out of the ground is clear in his voice, snow struggles to navigate around the tank in an effort to not accumulate more mud on himself, having reached the engine deck he begins rummaging through the container on the rear of the turret "ill see if i can get some of the villagers to help dig her out tomorro-ahha! found them!" mystic sits up to see what the commotion is about only to be greeted by a scrunched up blanket to the face, "oh thanks" a mix of sarcasm and sincerity is evident, at this snow climbs atop the tank pulling a blanket up with his teeth, opens the commanders hatch and slips beyond view, mystic adjusts herself and takes one final look at the serene night sky before slipping into a deep slumber.

@@JU88snow,

As the sound of Snow's snoring Mystic's eye's slid close when she got this weird sensation that told her danger was nearby so she sat up and put her hands together and began to say something in a weird dialect then a ring of purple light surrounded the area warding off any creatures of darkness that enters it then she laid back down and fell asleep.

Edited by Scare Effect

@@Scare Effect,
the nigh was calm and the next morning came quickly, mystic woke full of energy after her good nights sleep, snow on the other hand was in no position of willingness to get up, snores still being heard from the inside of the tank, she jumps from the tree, picks up a pebble at its roots and proceeds to throw it at the side of the tank's turret "gaahhh! im up! what was that?!" snows head bursts out of the commanders hatch "oh... morning already... well then" he gets out with a yawn "shall we?"

@@JU88snow,

Mystic smiled and grabbed the stallion out of the tank then placed him on the ground and lead the way to the village humming a happy tune to herself.

in the forest the monster waited watching the village with a stare of intense hunger tonight he will feed.