Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think the Equestria Girls 5 plot will be?

Unlikeable Pony

I want to see Sunset reconcile with Princess Celestia, something I'm sure a lot of the fandom wishes to see. I know it's been an idea since practically the first movie ended, but now is the perfect time to get it done. After all, magic is seeping through the portal and Sunset is the only one in the human world who understands what it means. So, I can see her going back to Equestria in order to find out what is going on.

• Brohoof 3

• 6 months later...

Alright lets think about it: Gaia Everfree has been defeated and Midnight Sparkle was about to take over Sci-Twi. But do you really think that Hasbro would get rid of a powerful character like Midnight Sparkle?

NO.

In my opinion they would make a movie with Midnight Sparkle again. And it will be so hard to defeat her again. And they'll get help from equestria but this won't help them. And when Twilight and her friends will about to be defeated, whole equestria and all of their friends will believe them with their whole hearths. And they'll get stronger then they've never been before. And they will destroy Midnight.

I might have grammar mistakes I wrote this in 6 mins.

PLZ respect ;)

• Brohoof 1

The movie will have No Antagonist

The Plot will have similar plot to Requiem For A Dream

The Plot is Humane 7 becoming drugs however this is just a dream of them

The movie will have the music Lux Aeterna by Clint Masell that played throughout entire movie until the ending scene where the music finally stop 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Human Sunset Shimmer should have a disdain view of pony Sunset Shimmer. She sees SSpony as a doppelganger and insists that SSpony belongs in her own world.

• Brohoof 1

Human Sunset Shimmer appears. She is a punk girl. She was expelled from her last high school, so she transferred here. SHe runs into Pony Sunset, and freaks out. She finds out about the magic and Equestria, and wants both. She becomes the demon Sunset from the first movie. In the end, Pony SUnset goes back to Equestria, and meets Princess Celestia.

Edited by Hawkeye0908
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Might actually address the magic leaking into Humanland. The specials felt like a mix of testing the waters for a TV show on top of wanting to push Starlight into EQG above all else

Can see a number of things that would be good.

We DO need some Human Sunset Shimmer - and she should be at CP not CH, so we get to see more character development there; don't think we need a Sci-Sun though, as that would just seem too copycat for SciTwi - I think it would be better for her to have been a loner because her parents are archeologists who have dragged her with them from continent to continent, giving her a daring-do rugged explorer persona.  She and RD can bond over their shared love of the DD books.

At the same time, Sunset and SciTwi are working on the mystery of why magic is leaking from the portal, and find it is partly because it was never restored after the Midnight Sparkle incident (with lots of guilttrip for SciTwi there) and partly because Sunset Shimmer's presence on this side of the portal is causing an imbalance between the worlds, which would prevent the portal being repaired. The leaks are getting worse and tears are starting to reappear.

Sunset is faced by a dilemma - as much as she misses the Pony world, she has a place in the Human world now, and never really felt she fitted in while with Celestia; but to repair the portal, she would need to return to Equestria, possibly permanently - shutting down the portal with Sunset Ponyside may mean it cannot ever be opened again, as the magic of the books has been what has been keeping the portal accessible "on demand" from the Pony side.

Which brings in Human Sunset again. She has never felt comfortable in the Human world, wanting a world where she could BE Daring Do, and clearly, the modern human world is not it.  She expresses a desire to travel to the Pony world and explore there, knowing she could be trapped forever, and passes though the portal, which then cracks behind her as the link seals itself, much to the horror of Princess Twilight; the portal is useless now.

Back in EqG, Sunny has a hand on the Pedestal while SciTwi is doing sciencey stuff in the background, and says something like "it worked... and the portal is gone" in a sad voice, with the rest of the girls rallying around and doing the "but you still have us" thing

Scene cuts to a lab, somewhere; guy in a lab coat is saying "confirmed sir, the flow of energy has been cut off, and we can't reestablish the link". Pan to a glass case containing what look suspiciously like the Siren amulets, held together by clamps, and a bunch of complicated looking equipment joined to it.

Voice from off-camera "well, I expect you get it back; I have too much invested in this project to give up now"

"Well, perhaps if we had the secondary crystals from Everfree"

Camera pans back to show the second voice is Filthy Rich.

"Do it"